Liverpool FC Thread

In my opinion, the best players on the pitch were Mascherano, Lucas and Johnson.

Mascherano's uncanny ability to win the ball and stop attacks are really world-class in the match.

Lucas was doing good distributing the ball and controlling the middle of the park.

Johnson's surges were really really really good and they added a new dimension to Liverpool's attack. Extensive wing play!

And also, Insua's surges, strength and defending were good as well, and mind you, Insua is only 20!

But Arsenal didn't get automatic champions league qualification?

But Liverpool haven't won the title in 19 years?

But Arsenal never won the champions league?

Never will end. So it ends here. bye.

But Arsenal didn't get automatic champions league qualification?

But Liverpool haven't won the title in 19 years?

But Arsenal never won the champions league?

Never will end. So it ends here. bye.

good one bro - you also just earned your forum masters degree ...

This weekend will be a tricky fixture indeed. Pool at home to the Villans. Quite a tough team to beat also. Seeing that they were beaten by Rapid Vienna last nite to a goal in the very first minute, Martin O'Neill will definitely rally his troops for a better performance againt the Reds. Hope the Reds are up to the challenge...

on a lighter note.... now i understand how ppl get their "fanbase" here... by giving out forum masters degrees & upping rep points to ppl they feel do not pose a challenge to them... ;-)

bro jvd747...

what's with your "obssession" with fgl man ??...you an admirer/fanclub/stalker ??
give it a rest and move on bro...or are you in love with him ?? hahaha..he prefers woman though...

Alan Hansen rules btw

I'm a huge Pool fan myself, but I don't agree that Lucas and Johnson are any good. Lucas is just a big clown. Johnson has got great pace but he's a DEFENDER holy crap did you see his performance vs Spurs?! He's like a Roberto Carlos :p

Btw I'm totally loving the Preview channel right now!

hahaha..he prefers woman though...

This reminds me of the time me & some diehard man u, pool & spurs kakis were having a rather merry drinking session ... at one point,the topic of Torres' pretty looks came into discussion.

One of my celebrity friends (I wont name any names though, and he was a bit "high") ... commented ... that if he was drunk enough and locked in a room with Torres overnight - he just might ravish Torres coz he tot the pool striker reminded him of Cameron Diaz.

made all of us really crack up .... coming from a die hard "he-man" type man U fan .....

This weekend will be a tricky fixture indeed. Pool at home to the Villans. Quite a tough team to beat also. Seeing that they were beaten by Rapid Vienna last nite to a goal in the very first minute, Martin O'Neill will definitely rally his troops for a better performance againt the Reds. Hope the Reds are up to the challenge...

on a lighter note.... now i understand how ppl get their "fanbase" here... by giving out forum masters degrees & upping rep points to ppl they feel do not pose a challenge to them... ;-)

rep points are nothing. you can't even get a big mac with that!! :mrgreen:

anyway, we will be at home against villa and the match will be shown 'live' on tues morning!!
villa had a bad start and they can't rely on barry anymore as that $$ minded player already cabut to shitty.
i just hope the reds don't take them lightly.

Reactions: fgl
I have like a little lesser than you only. :)

If can redeem shaker fries I go angkat everyone's bola already, get free macs.

Reactions: fgl
Liverpool today agreed a deal with AEK Athens for centre-back Sotirios Kyrgiakos, subject to a medical.

he 30-year-old Greek international will arrive at Melwood for a medical examination before the weekend.

Rafa Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv: "We have nearly done the deal subject to a medical. He is a player with experience who can hopefully help us in defence.

"He has experience in British football and Rangers. After that with Frankfurt and the national team. He's a good player in the air, strong and aggressive. We were looking for a player with experience.

"He will have the medical this week, it has to be before the weekend."

On how the signing would impact on young centre-backs such as Martin Kelly and Daniel Ayala, Benitez added: "The young players know they need experience and so to learn alongside people with this experience is better."

Back