Liverpool FC Thread

bro jvd747...

what's with your "obssession" with fgl man ??...you an admirer/fanclub/stalker ??
give it a rest and move on bro...or are you in love with him ?? hahaha..he prefers woman though...

Alan Hansen rules btw

hahahaha... not an admirer/fanclub/stalker here. i think he already has quite a following here himself cos of the way he pleases the masses... nah man, i'm just teasing him only, cos he doesn't seem to like my jibes at him. now he's going to other threads to curry favour fm other softies & advising ppl how to avoid cow shyt all... entertaining fellow la he... puts a daily smile on me face to read his comments sometimes. when all's said & done, some ppl only know how to give comments, but dunno how to take the replies. haiz...

Last edited:
I'm a huge Pool fan myself, but I don't agree that Lucas and Johnson are any good. Lucas is just a big clown. Johnson has got great pace but he's a DEFENDER holy crap did you see his performance vs Spurs?! He's like a Roberto Carlos :p

Btw I'm totally loving the Preview channel right now!

yes, a very good signing indeed! worth the money we paid to bring him over. now hopefully Kyrgiakos will come in to solidify the defense. He's got the age and experience so I see him more in the Sami Hyppia mould...

i dont think babel suits the english game, he's got good pace and all but he loses the ball too easily. rafa should sell him, get the american owners to give more funds and get a strong attacking winger.. maybe ribery or sneijder, but oh well, guess we're broke considering the owners only gave us $2m to spend on a rangers reject centre back.. hope he does well thou..

BENITEZ PLAYS DOWN AGGER FEARS

081119-030-denmark_wales.jpg

Rafa Benitez is hopeful of having Daniel Agger available within 'a few weeks' despite the Danish international requiring back surgery.
The 24-year-old missed much of pre-season with a recurring back complaint and will now undergo an operation.

as for babbel, he got pace and powerful shot but got no brain.
i can't see him progress under rafa at this rate. he would be better off at arse cos wenger can turn him into the next henry.

as for babbel, he got pace and powerful shot but got no brain.
i can't see him progress under rafa at this rate. he would be better off at arse cos wenger can turn him into the next henry.

Yeah Wenger could do it ... for fish for him as brain food :mrgreen:

3 games.
2 loses.
5 goals let in.
all 5 goals are via dead ball situation.
don't understand what the coaches are doing.

It's all down to the ridiculous zonal marking Rafa has set, it's useless and he dosent want to amend it. First time we lost with Torres scoring,damn

Back