Liverpool FC Thread

holy crap u're unbelievably sensitive.

i guess fgl hurt ur little liverpool feelings?

nah, not hurt but more of bemused. always gotta love a little poke back at all these haters. he seems to not give a flying fox abt me, but yet he still replies to my posts. i find that real funny!

as for you, i suggest you stop worrying abt how sensitive I am & scamper off back to your ManUrian cave... GO NOW!! *smile*

Last edited:
anyone seen liverpool just now, anyone seen lucas leiva, voronin, I couldn't quite recognise them again. Anyone notice we are more attacking this season, lets hope we can keep up the points we lost last season against team we should have win. Just before I go sleep...

LIVERPOOL RULZ

ALRIGHT!!! 4-0 victory over stoke, what a great way to ease the disappointment of last weekend. :)

Reina - 8 wonderful save from Delap
Johnson - 9 my MOTM, scored a wonderful goal, provided one for Ngog,via Sorensen's save,and generally looked lively. Didn't put a foot wrong for the whole game.
Carragher - 8 covered well without skrtel and agger
Ayala - 7 looked nervous but then again, he's only 19
Insua - 7 looked lively and did alright
Benayoun - 7.5 was a lot more active in the second half with his runs
Mascherano - 7.5 made some pretty good tackles and overall a decent game
Lucas - 8 broke up lots of stoke attacks while distributing the ball well at the same time
Gerrard - 8 good game for the skipper with 2 assists,brilliant skill to set up the second goal
Kuyt - 7.5 took his goal well,and hardworking as usual
Torres - 8 very composed when he finished the first goal,but still looked a little rusty at times

Subs
Riera - 7 made some nice runs
Voronin - 7 similar to Riera
Ngog - 7 quite lucky to get the goal from some good work by Johnson

Wanna know what's the best thing that happened today??? BURNLEY BEAT THE MAN U SCUMS. :):):)

wah dude ... cannot say that one ..wait you hurt any extra hyper sensitive manu fans' feelings how ??? ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Masch leaving l'pool is a possibilities if not this season than maybe next if barca can't get cesc.

i doubt macarena will go coz he already played at stoke - if he was really going he wudnt even be on the bench ...

BTW Barca will only get Fabregas when he is PAST his prime ... like all the ex AFC players he sold ...

players look better in this match compare to the 1st match but still, it's early season. ayala looks promising and it's a pity that youngsters are only given their chance to perform if the 1st team lack fit players.

reina looks better this season. more confidence than any season i've seen him. even in the game against spurs he looks superb. hopefully this will continues throughout the season.

it's good to see players moving around instead of standing still and waiting for the ball, like the last match.

1 thing they need to really work on is set-pieces.

Wanna know what's the best thing that happened today??? BURNLEY BEAT THE MAN U SCUMS. :):):)
didn't understand why the thug did not get a red card for his challenge against the burnley player?!
he clearly go for the player instead of playing the game.
thug will always be thug :rolleyes:

REDS AGREE DEAL FOR KYRGIAKOS

83243820greeek.jpg

Liverpool today agreed a deal with AEK Athens for centre-back Sotirios Kyrgiakos, subject to a medical.

The 30-year-old Greek international will arrive at Melwood for a medical examination before the weekend.

On how the signing would impact on young centre-backs such as Martin Kelly and Daniel Ayala, Benitez added: "The young players know they need experience and so to learn alongside people with this experience is better."

didn't understand why the thug did not get a red card for his challenge against the burnley player?!
he clearly go for the player instead of playing the game.
thug will always be thug :rolleyes:

yes yes, that was defninitely a sending off case there! he was clearly not happy about how the game was going (as usual) and decided on that horrendous tackle. but overall a good nite indeed... Pool won and ManUre lost... to a newly promoted team somemore... so malu... no wonder all my ManUre frens all hiding in their caves today... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

CONGRATS TO U PPL FOR THE WIN OVER MIGHTY STOKE ...:cool:

see how gracious I am ... :mrgreen:

hmmm, gracious indeed.... seeing that you called the first goalscorer prettier than some of the girls in AFC ladies team in the ManUre thread...

Great performance by Johnson and Gerrard, actually everyone.

Let's hope things keep going. :D

yes good team performance overall... glen johnson was my man of the match hands down.. i was quite impressed with Ayala also, who i think held his own for a debut. Keep it going you REDS!!! Lets chalk up the results & points this season!!

Last edited:
GJ is his normal self. he is good at going forward, that's why rafa bought him. spanish manager prefer attacking players, even though if they are defenders :mrgreen:. just not too comfortable with his defending though.

my MOTM would be the partnership between masch and lucas.
early season but hope they can really gel well throughout the season.
lucas esp with his defensive duties although everytime he tackle, i expect him to take down the player instead of the ball but against stoke, he did well :mrgreen:.

Back