Liverpool FC Thread

LIKE I GIVE A CARE WHO U ARE? :rolleyes:

like i give a care? alamak what happen to your english la? you left it at Highbury or what?

hmmm, seems like i'm hitting the right spot. nvr have i seen the ice-cool FGL get worked up like this... hmmm, this shld be fun indeed... LOL!

I think we should stop all this non-needed fiery arguments here.

Let's put dissing away permanently and let this forum or thread be one that's both interesting to read and enjoyable.
I mean seeing people flare up ,i don't see a point in that.

Let's keep it clean.
Let the Liverpool people talk in the liverpool forum while the others can just read/talk about football stuff without t dissing and calling of names.
And liverpool supporters do the same when visiting other threads.

of course not ..in fact ..I never dissed any club ..only mentioned the results and reports, etc ...if its not good for pool .. what can I do if ppl wanna insult me with vulgar language rite? :confused:;):rolleyes:

fgl, dun perasaan la dude. if you want to diss ppl or the club they support the CLEAN way like you put it, you must expect tht ppl will hit back at you in their own way, even if your initial comment was meant to be a "joke" or just a report or results..... bottom line is, if you wanna put something out there about what you 'feel', you had better be prepared to take some back, whether they use vulgarities or not. no point calling them childish or behave like a 10yr old. it shows immaturity tht you can't take back criticism.

i know that sometimes being *ahem* old, like yourself, has its disadvantage cos you think that everyone must respect you. but younger ppl will just raise a middle finger now and say "you know what la" . this is the reason why i've chosen to remain silent all this time.... UNTIL NOW.... ;-)

Let's put dissing away permanently and let this forum or thread be one that's both interesting to read and enjoyable.

Let's keep it clean.
Let the Liverpool people talk in the liverpool forum while the others can just read/talk about football stuff without t dissing and calling of names.

i TOTALLY agree with you... just need to get it thru to some gatal ppl who like to start fires here.... peace!

wah.... if

QUOTE=fgl: im not 15 ... I'm 24 :mrgreen:

and

QUOTE=wyldeboon: fgl is 24 la!!! i'm 19...

then i haven't reach puberty yet sia. :p

anyhoots all the best to liverpool, hope you guys trash manure and chelski this season home and away. the gunners will appreciate that. :p ok i think i go disturb manure's thread after this week or something... hehehe :mrgreen:

fgl, dun perasaan la dude. if you want to diss ppl or the club they support the CLEAN way like you put it, you must expect tht ppl will hit back at you in their own way, even if your initial comment was meant to be a "joke" or just a report or results..... bottom line is, if you wanna put something out there about what you 'feel', you had better be prepared to take some back, whether they use vulgarities or not. no point calling them childish or behave like a 10yr old. it shows immaturity tht you can't take back criticism.

i know that sometimes being *ahem* old, like yourself, has its disadvantage cos you think that everyone must respect you. but younger ppl will just raise a middle finger now and say "you know what la" . this is the reason why i've chosen to remain silent all this time.... UNTIL NOW.... ;-)

me get worked up over forum shyyte? hahahhahahaaa ....dream on dude ..... you have a lot of incorrect ideas about me or perhaps you work for some trashy tabloid or as a spin doctor some where .... either way I honestly dont give a flying fox :p

I have a better way to deal with te likes you ... ...I only need to

IGNORE you and your vulgar language ..... :cool:

so long kophead .... :mrgreen:

Let's keep it clean.

yes..too many radicals here ...mods should CLOSE & LOCK THIS THREAD :mrgreen:

lock tis thread? siao...

ok people... this is the Liverpool thread... for fans of Liverpool to discuss and for the losers (arsenal,manure,cheatsea etc) to tumpang gembira...
so please dun fight2 or scold vulgar2.
if cant tahan kena disturb or dunno how to disturb back, then pm n deal it. kgo!

from the link dtrulez38 posted...

However Liverpool's American owners are believed to be refusing to release funds for such a deal.

damn yankeesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rafa screwed up this season?

we need covers for rb and cb more than any position and that liverpool is not as rich as cheatsea or shitty. spending that amount of $ on an injured mid and on 1 rb is just not good.

the yankees already got problem in paying the debts. liverpool fans can kiss the new stadium goodbye.

hopefully the youth can surprise us this season just like insua did last season.

u guys think mash will leave liverpool?

Nah,i dont think he will leave this season. but i do hope that rafa gives pacheco and nemeth chances to perform because they surely cant do worse than babel.

fgl: sorry for the vulgarities bro, i admit it was an act of immaturity, but still , arsenal sucks :mrgreen: hehe

imagine if fabregas goes to barca,now wouldnt that be fun:p

Nah,i dont think he will leave this season. but i do hope that rafa gives pacheco and nemeth chances to perform because they surely cant do worse than babel.

fgl: sorry for the vulgarities bro, i admit it was an act of immaturity, but still , arsenal sucks :mrgreen: hehe

HMMMMMmmmmm ... as apology ...maybe U cud say;

ARSENAL RULZ :mrgreen: ?

OK I WILL LEVEL WITH YOU POOL DUDES - I WUD SUPPORT POOL WHEN U GUYS PLAY MAN U OR CHELSKI ...

other than that ... ngee heeeeeeeeeee....

Last edited:
yes..too many radicals here ...mods should CLOSE & LOCK THIS THREAD :mrgreen:

Mods should lock and close your ACCOUNT. you're the one here trying to stir trouble. why bother closing a thread where genuine Pool ppl want to talk about their club and you come along bringing your gunner rubbish here to taunt and laugh? like the saying goes.. if you're not part of the solution, then you ARE the problem...

so long, gooner...

me get worked up over forum shyyte? hahahhahahaaa ....dream on dude ..... you have a lot of incorrect ideas about me or perhaps you work for some trashy tabloid or as a spin doctor some where .... either way I honestly dont give a flying fox :p

I have a better way to deal with te likes you ... ...I only need to

IGNORE you and your vulgar language ..... :cool:

so long kophead .... :mrgreen:

i don't have any INCORRECT ideas abt you save one which is i only see you as a pest on a Liverpool forum. more like a parasite who won't go away. LOL!

anyway, i haven't used any vulgar lanuage on you. why so defensive?

tsk tsk... the older they get, the more sensitive... maybe its andropause kicking in...

*smile*

rafa screwed up this season?

we need covers for rb and cb more than any position and that liverpool is not as rich as cheatsea or shitty. spending that amount of $ on an injured mid and on 1 rb is just not good.

the yankees already got problem in paying the debts. liverpool fans can kiss the new stadium goodbye.

hopefully the youth can surprise us this season just like insua did last season.

ya especially now with skrtel injured for another 2 weeks... damn, tht clash with carragher really did some damage huh? and tht ayala boy is a bit too young to handle the big stage. i thot glen johnson had an impressive debut.

too bad they blew the money on aquilani and he's oredi injured. hope something good comes out of tht buy....

HMMMMMmmmmm ... as apology ...maybe U cud say;

ARSENAL RULZ :mrgreen: ?

OK I WILL LEVEL WITH YOU POOL DUDES - I WUD SUPPORT POOL WHEN U GUYS PLAY MAN U OR CHELSKI ...

other than that ... ngee heeeeeeeeeee....

the only reason you wld support pool against chelski or manure is to make sure we hold them off so tht the smelly arse's will go top. but the rest of the time you will still put Pool down, so WE don't make our way up to the top ourselves.... dun try to make good here la, old man!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Back