Liverpool FC Thread

turkey ham is made of turkey

chicken ham is made of chicken

beef ham is made of beef

tottenham is made of liverbird

:mrgreen:

Arsenal fans, do u want me to create an arsenal thread for u??? Or will u be too busy bashing other teams??

i was more of surprised that during that game arshavin predicted arsenal will be at number 4... tat was reli reli reli gd prediction sia...
must ask him for toto results today

apart from heading into champions league the longer way (for 4th placers), in BPL, 2nd place and 4th both where got championship cup to lift? imo, 2nd place is no better than 4th when it comes to the title.

being 2nd just proved that you're a stronger team than the 4th. a consolation indeed.

You probably say the same if Liverpool's trailing from lifting the championship and you need Man Utd to hold back any team that's above you. It's called an advantage. If team X is able to hold off any stronger team that can jeopardize our championship campaign, we would support that team X, even bitter rivals. The logic is so simple you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know.

What joy does it bring to us gooners if your Liverpool trashed Tottenham? We rather do it ourselves, nothing brings satisfaction like self-satisfaction.

Or you're just still bitter that Arsenal's Andrei Arshavin single handedly put you to a draw to lose valuable points from lifting last season's championships against ManUre?

With regards to your first paragraph, you say that if it was a championship trail etc. dude, I ain't no rocket scientist, but isn't this the first game of the season only? How does that equate to supporting a bitter rival at the start of the season?

I've got no issue with Arsenal FC at all. I think they are a very good team with a fantastic squad of players. And I truly respect them for the season they went unbeaten in the league. That was an amazing feat I don't see any other club repeating anytime soon.

I just don't understand why a DIE HARD Arsenal fan would urge Spurs (bitter rivals of London) just to beat Pool. In my thinking, this guys is a bloody Man Ure fan and is too bloody coward to some out and say it, so he poses as a Gunner to hide his true motives and then he comes here to laugh shrouded as an Arsenal fan. I've noticed a few ManUre fans doing this over the years and it's really quite sad.

Last edited:
apart from heading into champions league the longer way (for 4th placers), in BPL, 2nd place and 4th both where got championship cup to lift? imo, 2nd place is no better than 4th when it comes to the title.

being 2nd just proved that you're a stronger team than the 4th. a consolation indeed.
you guys are the expert in finishing 2nd so it's good to hear from the expert point of view.

With regards to your first paragraph, you say that if it was a championship trail etc. dude, I ain't no rocket scientist, but isn't this the first game of the season only? How does that equate to supporting a bitter rival at the start of the season?

Well at the end of the season, im pretty sure you guys don't want to bite your nails and say, damn we should have won against any weaker team and lose valuable points at the start, mid, end and whichever part of the season. it only gets crucial and much more important closer towards the end of the season.

for example, last season; if Liverpool would have converted their draws to win for matches against Fulham, Hull City and Stoke (in mid season, on Home ground) the title is definitely yours.

it's understandable that every season starts with the top 4 racing to be at the top of the table as early as possible. at the end of the day we are all racing for that one title. if we can get early advantage why not?

bitter rivals or not, if team X manage to hold down any of Gunner's competitors for points, I'll say my thanks.

it's understandable that every season starts with the top 4 racing to be at the top of the table as early as possible. at the end of the day we are all racing for that one title. if we can get early advantage why not?

you seem to analyse Liverpool's progress thru the season pretty well. But dun forget, as much as I hate to say it, United was 14th place at one point early last season and kudos to them for quietly climbing up to the summit. so there's no need to race to the top at the start & base it on the result of the first game of the season. There are still 37 games to go. I know its a gloating point for the other teams (esp MUFC fans) that Pool lost their first game. So as a die hard Gunner, you would rather see Spurs challenging you for the title? (a possibility if you ask me)

Our display was the worst I have seen this year so far.

2-1???

Why was Benayoun on the bench? Why was Gerrard playing deep? Is Mascherano's heart with Liverpool? How the heck did Carragher and Skrtel collide with each other? And lastly, WHY OF ALL PEOPLE, BABEL AGAINST CORLUKA?

Tottenham is our bogey team. :/

yupyup... just for the 'million' fans of arsenal in here...but sadly only u n extremers...
can use the thread for the love messages exchanges for both of u...

we gooners are made up of quality not quantity ... :mrgreen:

quite a few gooners here, based on the soft soccer hang outs - they just dun want kachau other team threads like me .... :rolleyes:

gun__1243327599_1.jpg

yo FGL, i respect arsenal and you too. But man, u gotta get a life. Leave your comments to your--self

Last edited:
Back