Liverpool FC Thread

yo FGL, i respect arsenal and you too. But man, u gotta get a life. Leave your comments to your-fking-self

i totally agree with you. 'He' posted a pic of himself in an Arsenal jersey a few pages back... but in reality I think it's probably some 15yr old punk who's really a ManUre fan and trying to pass off as his father who was wearing an Arsenal jersey bought from the pasar malam. LOL!

i totally agree with you. 'He' posted a pic of himself in an Arsenal jersey a few pages back... but in reality I think it's probably some 15yr old punk who's really a ManUre fan and trying to pass off as his father who was wearing an Arsenal jersey bought from the pasar malam. LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH. dude u serious?

first day at soft?? welcome to this big and wonderful family :mrgreen::mrgreen:

must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

Next match will be against Stoke.
Another team which we failed to get full points on both occasion without any goal scored.

Hmmm, I truely believe that the guy in the picture is FGL.

im not 15 ... I'm 24 :mrgreen:

sori dude I dont buy pasar malam jerseys ... only originals

ZAP YOUR POINTS FOR SUGGESTING THAT I DID ... :p

dtrulez38: amen to tat my gd bro...

hahaxz: i think chill out abit ah... tis 'flaming' of each other's team must remain 'clean'.
just like me n fgl. we noe each other,met each other,jam together,drink eat together. but we still whack each other when it comes to soccer. so... keep it clean.
i can whack,disturb,be sarcastic towards arsenal, manure, cheatsea...but use nice words la k.

btw...

support
Liverpool
hate
manure
arsenal
cheatsea

im not 15 ... I'm 24 :mrgreen:

sori dude I dont buy pasar malam jerseys ... only originals

ZAP YOUR POINTS FOR SUGGESTING THAT I DID ... :p

hahahaha, good one FGL... i can't believe you still havent figured out who I am yet. for shame la you. coming here and bullying all the kids here. i just chose to stay silent thruout my tenure... sorry i meant TEN YEARS here.. LOL!

btw, when your team next European Cup coming ah? Haiya, I forgot la , you haven't even won ONE yet. only one you last got was the European Cup Winners Cup back in '94. Got picture of that or not? Dei, that one not counted la... poor thing you all... LOL!!

dtrulez38: amen to tat my gd bro...

hahaxz: i think chill out abit ah... tis 'flaming' of each other's team must remain 'clean'.
just like me n fgl. we noe each other,met each other,jam together,drink eat together. but we still whack each other when it comes to soccer. so... keep it clean.
i can whack,disturb,be sarcastic towards arsenal, manure, cheatsea...but use nice words la k.

ITS COOL BRO - ALOTTA TEN YEAR OLD KIDS HERE:confused:

of course its cool... coz the last thing i need is soccer flaming between frds turned out to be enemies etc... u noe wat mean...

YNWA

of course not ..in fact ..I never dissed any club ..only mentioned the results and reports, etc ...if its not good for pool .. what can I do if ppl wanna insult me with vulgar language rite? :confused:;):rolleyes:

of course not ..in fact ..I never dissed any club ..only mentioned the results and reports, etc ...if its not good for pool .. what can I do if ppl wanna insult me with vulgar language rite? :confused:;):rolleyes:

tats the part i do not like either... vulgarity in here,totally got notink to do with soccer.
i love dissing other clubs and i can accept ppl dissing my favourite club. its a two way thing. so i am always cool,as long it is still abt the beautiful game.
as much as i hate manure (the most), arsenal n cheatsea, u ppl are still my frds out of this forum.

ynwa

Back