Jason Z. Schroeder #8 is finally here

Wow, one can't imagine the wait...

Waiting a couple of days for shipping from Japan to here already cannot tahan, can't imagine waiting 2 years!

That's how long we have to serve NS back then. :D

People who are 18 and below, should order first, THEN go NS and when they finish NS, got big big present for them waiting at home. LOL

:D

the wait was worth it la.. it fits me like a glove.. and is an expression of my sometimes wacky personality.. :p

anyway.. his current build time is much shorter.

i've got a 2nd one on order.. different specs :p

the wait was worth it la.. it fits me like a glove.. and is an expression of my sometimes wacky personality.. :p

They said they just sent another one to Singapore, and also there are 4 more on order. If you include mine (if I go thru with it) then that's 5 more in Singapore... Wow... Not bad man...:mrgreen:

this is the other one that's in Singapore.. belongs to benwen

http://schroederguitars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1171

korinashorty.jpg

Chanmin has a singlecut on order, so do i..

hur hur hur ;)

cool bro i was wandering when it arrive cause its been coming soon for awhile

All single cuts? No double cuts? hmm...:twisted:

Eh.. any chance to try your guitar to see the workmanship?

i prefer single-cutaways for humbucker guitars. both aesthetically and sonically. i like the fullness and low-end punch that the single-cut neck joint imparts.

humbucker doublecuts don't really appeal to me, and just in case im in the mood for one, i have a very good sounding '88 PRS Custom 24, which IMHO, is the most beautiful of the double-cutaway designs out there.

as for testing out my guitar.. pm me to arrange :D

i prefer single-cutaways for humbucker guitars. both aesthetically and sonically. i like the fullness and low-end punch that the single-cut neck joint imparts.

humbucker doublecuts don't really appeal to me, and just in case im in the mood for one, i have a very good sounding '88 PRS Custom 24, which IMHO, is the most beautiful of the double-cutaway designs out there.

as for testing out my guitar.. pm me to arrange :D

Heh... I want a PRS styled guitar, without that horrible heel. I want it 22 frets and 25.5" scale. Jason Schroeder is now working out some details with me. He's really good when it comes to suggestions.

Any reason why you went with Brazillian RW for your board? Your body is Korina?

Heh... I want a PRS styled guitar, without that horrible heel. I want it 22 frets and 25.5" scale. Jason Schroeder is now working out some details with me. He's really good when it comes to suggestions.

Any reason why you went with Brazillian RW for your board? Your body is Korina?

i chose BRW because it is beautiful, sounds more lively, and has more sparkle to the notes than IRW. i love BRW.. i have it on 2 of my strats, and my PRS.

the body is Limba (also known as Korina). its supposed to be close to mahogany but has more 'growl'

my 2nd Schroeder will tentatively be a single-cut with a full BRW neck, flamed koa top, limba back, Skyway trem. still deciding on the pickups. either 2 humbuckers or 3 P90s.

Wah lao! That guitar screams elegance and sexiness all in one man....You lucky bugger....

BTW how much you pay for it like that?

Last edited:
whoah.... luckily i never pat him on the back and said "Wah seh your sloeder bo beh chao ahhhh!" :mrgreen:

heard it on sunday. Excellent is all i have to say.
This guitar is worth every penny & 2+ years of waiting.
It's a definite stand-out from all your other guitars.
i don't know how to describe your guitar tone. its just amazing.

Camera zoomed onto your guitar was just absolutely gorgeous.
go watch the video yourself. ;D i bet you did anyway. haha

man..gl with your next schroeder. same goes to whitestrat.

INDEED, nothing can compare to a hand-made guitar..
KUDOS to jason schroeder..excellent guitar builder.

okay man..im getting jealous already......

Latest posts

Back