Jason Z. Schroeder #8 is finally here

some photos of Schroeder #8 in action at Cineleisure last weekend..

n738725850_2021456_7190.jpg

n738725850_2021489_5103.jpg

n542281489_2163826_4676.jpg

for those of you curious to hear how the guitar sounds, you can listen to the tracks here in the music player, which were all recorded with this guitar..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EN-X/20680538528

thanks for viewing :D

Last edited:
arghh. bro, i missed your performance. i was walking past and i it seemed later than that in your pic. if i saw your guitar, SURE know its you.
looks like you're the only guy with the guitar.

oh wells.

nice, but i could never wait that long for a guitar, tops id do is 6months. waiting like ben did is crazy, respect man. but his came out totally awesome, aint seen anything like it.

wow! that's something new. SPECS!!!

Nothing too wild. I wanted an LP styled tone with good playability. So it'll be a Carved Top Shorty, with 25" scaled neck (as opposed to 24.75 or 25.5). 1 piece Honduran Mahogany body with Honduran Mahog back. BRW fretboard with MOP trapezoid inlays (that's a first for JZS, I think). Droptop binding for body and headstock. BRW board will have maple binding. Colour will be the same as a Gibson '59 Darkburst. Hence that top. If I was going for something more contemporary, I'd have chosed a quilt like yours. Heh. This will sort of be like a modern classic.

Oh, and the neck carve is modelled after my Silhouette Special. heh... Too narrow for you.

How's your TOM bridge? Any reasons why you didn't go with his adjustable stoptail?

Eh... got close up pics of your pup rings?

P.S. I'm thinking of *gasp!* a flamed maple pickguard!!! Dunno if strong enough or not...

P.P.S: Is this shape:
RogerShorty.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back