intro: roxta

AgingYouth said:
Bro Newbie bro, if you keep breaking your legs, how to go for gygs, bro?

Sorie hor Bro AY Bro, "I don go gygs eef ium not purforming ok?"

Cee la, people's brog kan us oredi.

AgingYouth said:
Bro Rover bro, I can PM you his numbe, bro. Can barter your ES-1275 or not, bro? I wanna play Stairway To Heaven on it, bro...

Can! Anytime! Just help me change all 18 strings before you play, and change back to the old ones after you play!!! Just dun let Edder touch it, wait he pastes his picher on it, no girls will come to me liao!

guys, pretty girl shows up u wanna whistle make some hoo-hah make her feel welcomed, whatever. grow up, u're giving everyone the impression that soft is full of deprived testosterone :?

Roxta: sticky means it'll always be at the top of the SELF-INTRO section, i.e. important/must-read/headlines

oh, and +1 to what Vaiyen said. :lol:

Joining in the fun... i have no idea why this thread is such a long one... must be the suggestive title used for an intro... haha... Anyways, peace and good will to all mankind! May your music flow through the hearts of evil... :twisted:

jasonlefort said:
hahah!! 15 pages by sunday it is...i suppose i'll have to contribute...aniwae, hot chick she is...shy she isn't....she's straight to the point, unabashed, proud, and definately horny...so who's up too the challange? lolz...sorrie to the soft ppl if i'm causing trouble...lolz...

hey......how did this "definately horny" business come about? i object!!

spring cleaning!!!!!

which is better....longest thread or most controversial (in need of a cleanup) thread?

:D thanks moddies!!

give the lady a break guys.
Sorry if i missed this point somewhere in the thread;
so what instrument do you self-indulge yourself in?

Just wanna say that girls into music, with an attitude, are close to extinction.
Keep rocking lady. \m/

wow,this has been trimmed a lot....

ok,the thread officially ends now. thanks for the reception. see ya around the forum! :D

Back