intro: roxta

Vaiyen i'm on and off the forums but i recall remembering something abt her/him (lol) once. sometime last year right?

anyway many thanks to roxta that many sleeping forum members are now posting :wink:

ahh come to think of it i hadn even self intro-ed in this forum yet. bet ppl will go crazy over me too. i'm so darn popular i'm available at every supermarket and come packaged mostly in sweet chocolate. *rolls eyes* who wouldnt want to warmly welcome an almond nut...

righteous i shall cut down on my sarcasm.

Hot or Not. i think u have created a stir in this forum esp among the mens hahaha. well i am here jus to say welcome! cant really be bothered bout whats going on now. but after reading ur post. cool u got the music in u. music is life. rock on. and hello.

hmmmm...i think the thread title is too misleading....

anyway,thanks for all the welcomes.

we can talk seriously now.... 8)

im 18 this year n u look 5 years older than me in that pic.

haha. but that doesnt mean its bad or anything. juz glad that u're comfortable in ur own skin. u're hot not becuz u wore a bikini, u're hot cuz u r confident of urself. :wink:

:lol: wowwawee chicks with attitude go girl ...rage on .... always want to form a rap metal band with a gurl as a voxs ...peace ya

Is this post HOT or HOT? So fast 8 page already. By the way, since you like to sing, go and join my band, only if you dare to rock yourself out! I've already added you on MSN. Go chat over there ok babe? Chaoz!

i dont reli hav this huge hardass attitude tt u think i do....i just like defending myself.

oh,n i'm reli am 18...turning 19....not tt i need to prove it or anything :D

have fun while you're back in old boring Singapore. I was supposed to be sent over to the great down under but decided against against it. oh well.....

Maturity

Oi Ec Rose : Your growth spurt finish already or not?

Hiya Maturiy is overated, responsibility is the key.

Hmm.

Pretty girls exist, so do people like us (people on soft). Fact of life. Let's move on, people.

And in case I haven't said so previously to threadstarter: welcome.

thailoverboy said:
chill man..chill
hey miss roxta, i heard ur into punk. i can lend u my gorilla biscuits, shelter & ramones cds if u want:)

thanks but no thanks. u can get me the new underoath cd thou!!! :D

haha..i havent been following for a long time. sorry.
i only know atreyu :lol:

old skool hardcore is much better roxta....everyone raise their fists to EARTH CRISIS!!! chugga chugga chugga

Back