Intro: DazzLing

DazzLing

Getting re-acquainted with Soft again after 3+ years, when I 1st started singing n was looking for a guitarist. M keen 2 work with strong melody writers, coupled with inspiring lyrics.

Check out our stuff at http://www.myspace.com/jeffandling

Tens n u guys rawk!

Keep up the good work, Soft!

:D

helo, u wonderful peeper out thr.

tens 4 the varm velkarm n i c dd is the eternal youthfool optimist... :lol:

DazzLing, hope you can write in straight english else we might have problem playing music after reading your post.

say, I got a question - what does music mean 2 u guys? how does it feature in your life? is it a means to an end or is the journey even more meaningful? :smt023

To me, I would interpret music in different ways. It can have a happy, sad or angry setting. I listen to music to forget my inner problems n to enjoy myself...hope tat helps..: )

And oh, welcome to this site.. : P

Music allows me to communicate my deep and at times dark thoughts. It's a real bonus to come up with a song that others can relate to.

Regards
RoRK

It's hard to explain how music means to me. All I got to say is, if I go deaf or I don't have hands (to play guitar), my life means nothing.

*pat pat* obviously u haven't heard of this dude named Beethoven :( seem like ur musical knowledge is based solely on ur physical ability :D

:) Okie dokie, for me, its all about the feeling that music induces in me :)

Lets not hog the thread for other more constructive posts :)

Yeah, definately the feeling. Doesn't it goes through your ears first? :lol:

Good music will make my heart feel weird. It's like happy/sad/angry/pity all together.

Back