Intro: DazzLing

DazzLing said:
haha, thks for the timely clarification, dd. heard from jeff u guys jamming sn! :wink:

Are you part of the consipracy to lure me there? Hahaha...

Ehhh sorry gal, I haven't been reading this section for quite some time. Yea, we did talk about it, and my last mailer to him was talking about some silly ideas of mine to have a Christmas song. LOL! But looking at the time that we have, it's like kinda rush.

DD

Your vocal's like a magnet ... hard not to keep you in. LOL. I'm thinking hard, unless you have ideas to spare. Haha. Haven't been talking to Jeff too.

No shit! i heard your scared nails song. You have a great voice. Emotions, control and all. 8/10 definitely. Now go do the nokia song and upload :D. You wanna try metal also? :D :D :D. I hereby apply to be your #1 fan :p

er, not sure abt the nails being scared, dude. but if i sing metal, i think pple will find it QUITE SCAREY! :smt091

:lol:

DUDE! i know your a METALHEAD deep inside! MUAHHAHAHAH :twisted:
Ok enough joking and spam. I honestly think you have a special and very nice voice. Like you just need more exposure or something. All the best baby!

Well music is music. Who cares about genre as long as its good :D No i dont think i am going for baybeats. My band is new...then there is time commitment and my vocals isnt your standard :x

Hi Kash,

:smt039

"Nai Scarred Hands" refer 2 the hands of my Saviour that were pierced at the cross 2000 years ago.

Jesus, the reason 4 the season.

Cheers!

Back