How to do that motorcycle sound with a guitar.

mi2tom said:
hey there... :) Just want to know how is the bad horsie 2 compared to bad horsie 1

Hahaha! Kinda out of topic aye? ;)

Anyway, the BH2 is EXACTLY like the BH1 except it has additional controls for more versatility. Thats it. Default setting on the BH2 is the same as the BH. IMO, the additional controls (contour and level) are a nice addition but you should try and decide carefully if you need the extra versatility... if you are on a tight budget lah

haha hi mi2tom... remember me?

This dude sent me this long PM last time at jemsite for calling him an idiot! hahaha priceless!!!

**** you mother ****er

What the **** is your ****ing problem. You son of pig..... calling me an idiot... trying to help you means I'm idiot is it??? you damn singaporean ****er bastard

Why don't you go start a thread about it? I'm sure the rest of the SOFT people here will support you wholly in this glorious endeavour. Or maybe go rant on #kids on IRC.

haha it's so funny the guy got us both suspended from jemsite ... I just called him an idiot cause he was saying something that was stated on that very page in the thread many times. And he flooded that thread with vulgarities, pm'ed me, etc. Hilarious!

since you two decided to bring the fight here, it's a good reason for James (soft owner) to suspend you too :twisted:

DeathCubeK said:
haha hi mi2tom... remember me?

This dude sent me this long PM last time at jemsite for calling him an idiot! hahaha priceless!!!

**** you mother ****er

What the **** is your ****ing problem. You son of pig..... calling me an idiot... trying to help you means I'm idiot is it??? you damn singaporean ****er bastard
Yeah I remember you.. You get us suspended

DeathCubeK said:
haha it's so funny the guy got us both suspended from jemsite ... I just called him an idiot cause he was saying something that was stated on that very page in the thread many times. And he flooded that thread with vulgarities, pm'ed me, etc. Hilarious!
Hahaha well you deserved it

Latest posts

Back