Gear photos 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
monster top to share with ya guys , GIBSON LP CLASSIC PLUS 1994 NOS :

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

Last edited:
Plenty of Gain on the JMP-1.. more than the Plexi and with an added extra valve boost. Sounded really great at low volumes but still pretty loud at 1watt. I can't decide which to play.

JMPYJM_02.jpg

JMPYJM_01.jpg

550186_10150790406580336_507160335_11951296_1150885172_n.jpg

tomorrow's rig! playing at TJ's Mardi Gras Arts Festival. Thinking of using a duesenberg instead of the strat though!

Same here, I love the tone control. I find it very useful, with both extremes still usable. Using it on bass, but I find it does tighten up the guitar sound when I used it on guitar. Have you tried their other pedals? I have the full range, the Iron Horse is pretty cool too, very natural-sounding fuzz.

Nice! Haven't tried the rest though haha. Pretty satisfied with my rig now..Using my Axe Fx II most of the time now though!

can't really be helped but you can keep wiping it ;) However it is meant to patina over time, not that I wished it to. I'd prefer it keep it shinny.

Maybe it'll look like the case inside? LOL ... anyway loved the guts.

JBFuzzFace_04.jpg

Last edited:
can't really be helped but you can keep wiping it ;) However it is meant to patina over time, not that I wished it to. I'd prefer it keep it shinny.

Maybe it'll look like the case inside? LOL ... anyway loved the guts.

JBFuzzFace_04.jpg

I guess the whole circular enclosure is part of the charm of owning a FF, but if they released one in a regular enclosure I would so grab one!

Ideas, ideas Dunlop. Anyway peeps on TGP are saying things like how this is the best fuzz face they've ever played, with some even preferring it to boutiques like the Analogman Sunface

How much was it? Could do having a second guitar for diff flavour... But then again another humbuckers guitar would make sense would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back