Gear photos 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this a few days ago. Was too busy playing to post

4b9.jpg

Very nice! Do you mind sharing the specs?

It came out much better than expected. The pic on the website was a little tacky looking, but i wanted something that grabbed peoples attention so i ordered.

main specs:
basswood body, flame maple top.
Autumn red rise finish
pao ferro fingerboard
ss frets
black painted headstock
ssh neck, dsh+ bridge, fl mid pups
modern elliptical 0.78 to 8.30

was almost 8 months of waiting

Last edited:
Here's mine - should stay like this for a long time...haha..

466937_10150770596727415_620327414_9554790_351371242_o.jpg

The Starplayer is the latest and the last...it replaces my old Duo-Jet that got stolen :(

wow sweet rig! Shipped the Jackson in? sorry to hear about the duojet =/ that must've sucked..

wow sweet rig! Shipped the Jackson in? sorry to hear about the duojet =/ that must've sucked..

Yeah thanks...I shipped them in. Brad Jackson is a great guy to deal with. Duojet was left in boot of a taxi and the company claimed that nothing was found...that was about 4 years ago. Learnt my lesson now. The Starplayer replaces it, it's not the same tho, a little warmer and less bite but I like it :)

Yikes.. Feel your pain! Starplayer is a great guitar though! I've got one in silver sparkle.

Thats cool, always had GAS for a Jackson Ampworks britain! Never got round to it though, ended up selling most of my amps and pedals for an axe fx rig. What's the specs on that McPherson?

Yikes.. Feel your pain! Starplayer is a great guitar though! I've got one in silver sparkle.

Thats cool, always had GAS for a Jackson Ampworks britain! Never got round to it though, ended up selling most of my amps and pedals for an axe fx rig. What's the specs on that McPherson?

That is a 2005 4.5XP, BC Spruce top/Mahogany back & sides.
Tight, punchy, responsive and loud. Just what I like...

another NPD, just couldn't resist and left the store with this today. :)

BonamassaWah_01Sig.jpg

Compliments my fuzz ;)

BonamassaWah_03Sig.jpg

With my other not too long npd, I seriously need to slow down my GAS.

BonamassaWah_08Sig.jpg

Collection of wahhh.. :p

BonamassaWah_09.jpg

thanks man!
the tonebender does what it was supposed to do.
just right for LZ tunes. but doesn't cut much through on solos.
what i do is i always turn the amp volume up then turn the volume of my guitar.

nice rig man tongski! machiam JP's setup in the 1970s like that. record some tunes for us to savour! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back