Gear photos 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! All these guitars are making me D: Drool.. Uhm. how do i upload pictures? I cant seem to attach my files D:

Last edited:
NPD JMI tonebender mkii professional
c67a6493.jpg

just came in time for weekend's led zep cover gig

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Twenty-Five

IMG_1569.jpg

Got it while on my US trip. Practically a four channel amp with pristine cleans, smooth low gain tones and blistering recto high gain all in a small lunchbox that fits nicely in the gig bag. Very happy with this!

IMG_1569.jpg

Got it while on my US trip. Practically a four channel amp with pristine cleans, smooth low gain tones and blistering recto high gain all in a small lunchbox that fits nicely in the gig bag. Very happy with this!

Wow! Can i drag my Kemper over to profile this? \m/

426369_10150576425784677_691929676_9311690_947770212_n.jpg

For this year so far, this is what I have gotten for myself from the Yamaha Clearance sale. Bought this mainly just to feed in my Pedals, which previously, my Marshall Mini Stack head kinda suck at doing.

IMG_1569.jpg

How much was it? Interested to buy one LOL

How much was it? Interested to buy one LOL

1081USD after 8.25% tax! 999USD before. Got it from Guitar Showcase in San Jose. Their website doesn't look much but their shop is nothing short of excellent, from the variety and quality of instruments to the service. Anyone heading over to San Francisco this year should make the 45min drive down to San Jose to see this place, was really impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back