Gear photos 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you get it (fender modern player) from sweelee? Also subversion i didn't know anyone was bringing in the s premium series. WAnted very much to try that.

swee lee bringing in the Premium S-series, they Anniversary version is supposed to be here as well but that didn't make it. i'm keeping my RG interest in check this year
angry-smiley-178.gif

Good luck with that lol. If someone had not bought the rg1xxv in pink from sv, i might have walked out with not one but 2 guitars this week. *facepalm*

where did you get it (fender modern player) from sweelee? Also subversion i didn't know anyone was bringing in the s premium series. WAnted very much to try that.

Nah, didn't get it from sweelee. Bought it from an online shop (PGS). Safe packaging, 10day shipping, very affordable price.

Sick! How are the clean tones? I could never find clips on Vox emulations, only Fender cleans and a bunch of distorted profilings.

Here you go, short clip. RG7421 middle position, stock pickups.
Out from Kemper to Efx Return of Krank Rev Pro Jr head -> cabs. Stock AC Clean setting on Kemper, no adjustments made.
Recorded using iPhone.

Last edited:
Sounds cool, how does it fair compared to the AxeFX2?

Well, truth be told, i am not a tweaker so the axe2 wasn't for me. I am impatient and can't be too bothered with adjusting deep parameters down to the nitty grittys. The Kemper is truly simple. I have yet to even read 1 page of the manual but have quite figured it out via youtube videos and visting the Kemper forums. Its simplicity is what draws me.

I can't give a comparison regarding the sounds as the axe2 is long gone.

But i have to say the Kemper is work in progress, albeit already great sounding (not to mention those LIGHTS! It wows me everytime i power it up). Now 'scuse me, while i go grab those user profiles!

I'll try to profile my Krank tomorrow and see if i can get it down on video.

Hey bro, I got a Memory Toy not too long ago myself. However, mine has this "pop" sound when engaged. Do you face this problem too?

Done! Paiseh lol...

@mockingbird: Yup mine does that as well, but only when disengaging in silence. If I take it off while I'm playing there's not really any sound to be heard.

^ Cool, glad to know I'm not the only one. I still prefer my Boss DD-3 over this though! Anyway, I like your board. Very neat. Looking to get the PT Nano as well since my main efx are only 2 drives, a delay and a booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back