Gear photos 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha Darrell, I'm no foo fighter fan too ( find them really overrated and their fan boyism is pissing me off) but its really funny to see the heated reactions to your posts on Facebook.

Morgan would kill me if he knew I'm playing gay poprock songs with the caparison!
On a side note, gotta love the neck profile, even Beez said it was a great neck to play on, and zach said its the first shred-axe he's approved,

Damn, I needa axe-FX

Hahaha Darrell, I'm no foo fighter fan too ( find them really overrated and their fan boyism is pissing me off) but its really funny to see the heated reactions to your posts on Facebook.

Morgan would kill me if he knew I'm playing gay poprock songs with the caparison!
On a side note, gotta love the neck profile, even Beez said it was a great neck to play on, and zach said its the first shred-axe he's approved,

Damn, I needa axe-FX

Give Beez a $20 guitar and even he can make that sound sooo good. It's in the fingers.

Zach managed to try your caparison? I thought that guy was anti-anything that isn't John Mayer related nowadays.

Morgan would still tell you, throw away your caparison and buy a RAN haha. I know, cos I almost pulled the trigger on one too. Another dude I know is custom ordering a RAN custom spec, 27 fret just like yours. haha

Yup, it is funny to see the reactions, especially rather than getting me to like them it had the complete opposite reaction instead. I was contemplating throwing in "you just fell or it and fed the troll" but I decided, aiya since people are so impassioned standing up for what they believe in don't be so bad. LOL

marshall+anniversary+1w+JTM+ver2.jpg

got mine.

Hahaha you piece of shit, I enlist 7 months you're ording in 7 months!

Haha yea man! I still have to go through guards conversion in 2 weeks knnccb

Isnt 3rd guards support? So whats your vocation lol? I met COL Nelson at a coffee shop wahahaha.

Anyway 27 frets. Dont find it a bit difficult to adapt to? Hows the tone like?

got this from Davis- they have very limited quantity in store, not even 10 i think... it's a re-hash of Marshall's past glory but done in 'bite' size, nothing to celebrate about getting a 1-watter, really. the signature tone's there, but not an immaculate repro, how could it be, yes? different valve configuration, different wattage, different controls.
star-wars-smiley-5493.gif

got this from Davis- they have very limited quantity in store, not even 10 i think... it's a re-hash of Marshall's past glory but done in 'bite' size, nothing to celebrate about getting a 1-watter, really. the signature tone's there, but not an immaculate repro, how could it be, yes? different valve configuration, different wattage, different controls.
wow didnt know that you can already get those from davis haha i have my eyes on the jcm1 :p
btw it doesnt seem like there's much knobs on it, is there a clean channel on it? or is it soley all grit and gain haha

Last edited:
Isnt 3rd guards support? So whats your vocation lol? I met COL Nelson at a coffee shop wahahaha.

You'll definitely lose that fat neck pickup tone that made Slash and Satriani famous....only 21 and 22 fret guitars have that.

Got mine yesterday ! May I join your club, Sub?

34gabfc.jpg

Looking forward to get the rest when they arrive.:D

hahaha yup support, I'm a signaller, speed through skill! I've been rotting at stagmont though!

Intitially I wasn't used to 27 frets, never saw the need to hit such high notes, but after noodling more and more those extra notes can really colour a song differently.

Tone ah.. Somehow the tone isn't of a typical superstrat, in fact it sustains surprisingly well, one day I let you try la! Hard to type on BB in camp lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back