For Green Day fans

DarknessFury

Gibson will be coming out with Billie Joe Les Paul JR Signature Series sometime this later this year.
prototype1.jpg

The website didn't say much...just that line. But I'm sure there'll be more news when the release is much closer, =D How exciting!

Source: http://www.greendayauthority.com/index.php

I'm not too sure...but I'm guessing it'll cost pretty much...since it's a signature series...but I could be wrong! And I hope I'm wrong...XD

gibson slash signature les paul is $12,000...

wat's the diff between tt n the standard les pauls anywei except 4 the missing pickguard...

bin4christ said:
gibson slash signature les paul is $12,000...

wat's the diff between tt n the standard les pauls anywei except 4 the missing pickguard...
thanks for the correction bro..hehe...when one wants to buy a signature model for the sake of the artist's name on it, he wont compare it to other models. lol..thats how signature models blind us...but....im still drawn to them anyway, knowing full well that its not value for money...
tongue.gif

the black one in the pic was used on MTV awards...the sunburst one is his second most used LP jr..most conecrt i think he use the blond one...if that one come out..then we'll see..

MrE said:
ShredCow said:
This feels more "right" than tom delonge and his signuture Gibson...

yeah i give a lot more cred to Billy Joe than i do to Tom Delonge
hmm...how come ah? to me, both of them arent very technical in their playing, but until today, i still enjoy blink 182 songs a lot...as in the songs as a whole, very nice, trademark tunes they have, n those love songs they have are so touching...haha...i play hard rock/heavy metal, n my friends think im childish/gay cos i like blink 182...but i dun think i gotta act so fierce n denounce all the punk rock or watever just becos im playing metal/hard rock...lol...unrelated issues!

yeah...pple think you're gay when u listen to blink182..I started out with Blink182 when i ferst had a band..Their songs are easy but NICE!!..But playin their music all the time does not improve your technicals skills..Not onli blink 182 but greenday also..Both bands that i respect too coz they play fantastic music as tom delonge is labeled"Tone GOD"..

i really dont know why blink are always being thrashed a lot. i mean, their songs are really catchy and evrything. i think greenday are better musicians technically, but blink write simple and catchy tunes thats all.

Latest posts

Back