Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

agreed. i like the fact that its at roxy square. not too crowded.. sure, its not in town, but its like a $5 taxi fare from ct hall. i stay in pasir ris btw. so its a 40 min bus ride for me. i only wish the shop is a little bit bigger.

if you have personal grievances with the man, do refer to others if he treats them the same. if it isn't so, then time to reflect your personality...

just dropped off two of my strats with beez... its really been a long time since i had a chance to have a good chat with him ...
once my guitar teacher and now my trusted guitar repair dude and friend.

I must say that Ebenex music is fortunate to have hired one of the best in the local industry. i honestly never felt the need to patronize Ebenex's extensive inventory, But now i most certainly will.
Where beez go my $$ follow. Support "KAKI NANG"

I like that humble Ebenex is here in Katong, I live in the east and we don't get much good guitar shops around. I'm going to go out on a limb and be selfish, I don't want them to move anywhere! Let us east kids have our glory guitar shop! I think they've gained quite a good crowd here in the east, Ebenex is small, secluded and it's overall just.. nice. I hope it stays that way and not expand and become... shiity like SL. Personally I hate guitar shops but Ebenex is one of the few exceptions.

hi guys,

thanks for the support shown to beez and to ebenex music.

it is sometimes hard to please everyone but we do try our best.

rudi and beez are great guys and it is an honour to have them working for ebenex music.

i'd also like to take the chance to thank dharma,eric, ian and brian who used to work here as they did contribute alot to growing the business.

(for the ian ortega fans out there, he is working in the shop till the end of the week)

to share with you guys on our plans, we do not have any immediate plans to move to central as it is too concentrated. we'd rather stay in the 'suburbs' i.e. katong and be your friendly neighbourhood guitar shop with ALOT of effects!(decent prices too!)

least its quieter and we will be less susceptible to any 'shop politics'. to all you other shop owners reading this - i hope we can all be friends!

support us more and we'll open a shop in bukit timah before the year's end.

we actually do have an office at textile centre, jalan sultan for admin purposes but guess that can be a pickup point too. least its more central.

20 march - soft gathering at the shop? sounds good. tell you what, lets have an ebenex sale on 20 march for you softies too! how does that sound?

p.s. it cannot be 50% like swee lee, we're already quite reasonably priced. i'll do what i can.

p.p.s with luck, the pedaltrain boards will be in by then too. , i'lll be taking a couple of fulltones from misse too so should be worth the trip.

p.p.p.s. still taking pre-orders for pedaltrain. rocktron pedals on the way too!

p.p.p.p.s i'll be bringing in maxon pedals and godlyke poweralls end april.

Textile center... isn't that where kids go to get their school uniforms, mmmm young school girls... :D

Sale!! Wait!! I've to save up!! :cry:

20 march - soft gathering at the shop? sounds good. tell you what, lets have an ebenex sale on 20 march for you softies too! how does that sound?

Gentlemen, what better reason?!

Ebenex, I want a PT-Pro. Confirm SURE buy one if its in on 20th. :D

quote gsonique: beer + muruku ??

any katong laksa?

medium.jpg

Back