Does S'pore Drummers Here In "Soft" Have Meet-Ups

Don't like that say lah RD. Like so formal like that. Will be paiseh one :oops: :lol:

Hopefully can meet you guys for this gathering. Would be fun to learn/exchange tips and ideas on drums with everyone :)

wow... ehh, how come the picture no name one... at least put from left to right is mr so and so lah... rla, update ah..! haha

can't wait for it to happen man.. haha...

Hi,

New on Soft here as u can see, first post, hehe :)

Great idea on the meetup!

Count me in!

Hope we can learn alot from each other ^^

-QWE

Date: 10th or 17th Mar (Most of us have voted 17th March so far)

Time: 1.00pm to 4.00pm

Venue: To be confirmed

Organising Committee: SOFT, RD, DrumHobbist, RLA + Rueben

Drummers Attending Meet-Up: (updated as at 3.5.2007)

1] RLA
2] Rudimental Drummer
3] Drum_hobbyist
4] biopromax
5] reuben
6] Hong Liang
7] Drum Bum
8] Melvin
9] Syedo
10] Rustee
11] w-x
12] Frummer
13] Doublestrokesg
14] Shred 5
15] Marcdadrummer
16] rengaw
17] Myner
18] Hi
19] shred5
20) Qwebie
21) Dull Theather
22) Mel80

this is wonderful!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

its looks like u guys r having ball of a time getting this together.... hehhh enjoy and post more photos/clips !!!!!!

all the best

Ist....my apologies - my system has been down till today - just got it up again.

BAD NEWS: - - - The place is not available on the 17th March 2007 (Saturaday) as Bernard called me - saying that there is a Concert on that day for Their Symphony Orchestra.........Gosh.hhh.h.

That means - We have to scout around again - for a another Venue for the meet-up on the 17/3/2006 (the prefered date by the majority here)..

PS: - My Dear Bros (everyone) - Please help to scout around for a Venue - Thank YOu !

Eric

Yup, RD is correct.

But EVERYONE please DO NOT THINK the Drum Exchange is called-off. It is very much on. Just scouting for a place now.

The exchange will most probably be held on the 17th March cos majority have chosen this date.

Free free to suggest a venue fellas!

RLA

RD Wrote:

BAD NEWS: - - - The place is not available on the 17th March 2007 (Saturaday) as Bernard called me - saying that there is a Concert on that day for Their Symphony Orchestra.........Gosh.hhh.h.

hey ppl... i think we keep it to the 17th... just comfirm wif me your attendance and your hp number..

pls do look out for new locations....

4130.jpg

http://lcubemusic.chocoboard.com/

how's this place guys? Looks big enough

hey bros.. seems like a not bad place for a gathering....
haf some feedback from ppl who jam there.....
maybe we can get some views about that place???

but since wea re renting that place ( as they use it for jamming) think, we haf to pay ryte???
altho i dont mind paying ah, i mean as in sharing wif other fellow drummers

Back