Does S'pore Drummers Here In "Soft" Have Meet-Ups

Drum Hobbyist - My # is still the same. Havent seen you in a while yah. I damn stupid shouldnt have sold you the DE crash...err can buy back from you or not ah?

RD - Im in for thursday.

If more come, the better, but if its just us 3 im also cool with it.

RLA

haha dude the place is huge and yes can bring drum kits as mentioned earlier.

and yeah we shouldn't be touching their instruments ( besides percussion ) in the first place haha...

chairs and stands-a-plenty too!

i dunno about you guys...but when bernard mentioned " (my propose S$70.00 for 6 hours).....if we will organise eg Bi-Monthly or even Quarterly Events there.
"...hmmm...i dunno...

since this is the first time we are holding this...perhaps we should take it a step at a time?even if need to pay extra abit? - dun shoot me on this comment...haha :)

PS: we really need 6 hours?

rla... you can have back the cymbal at the same price... 8) so you want me bring down on Thu?

I suggest the "Band of Drummers" meeting to be 3 hrs and to be held quarterly...

RD gave me a call just now....
he asked me to join ya guys in seeing the place and stuff

i am free on this thurs ... mind if i come?

Oh man, Drum Hobbyist...you rock, yes, please bring it down on thurs, ill buy it back from you at the same price!! Woohoo!!

Recce Crew: B.O.D (Band Of Drummers)
Rendevous Pt: B. Vista MRT
Time of contact: 745pm

Confirmed:
1) RudimentalDrummer
2) Drum_hobbyist
3) RLA
4) Rueben
5) Biopromax

Anymore?

I hope we take this seriously and dun last minute dun show up hor...

RLA

Hey guys, think RD might have called me (private no. don't know who) but I wasn't able to receive the call (watching movie just now).

Anyway, kinda tied up this week. My friend's leaving for 3 years study (Aus) on sat, got plans on thursday to hang and catch up before he goes.

I send my thanks and appreciation for the recce work!

ah... 7.45 pm this thursday? oh dear. i would really want to join but i have work. anyway is this the SWS place?

Bro..3 hours I am sure they will charge us more expensive than the S$70.00 for 6 hours....but anyway you can try to discuss with Bernard on Thursday night.

Whether or not 3 hours is sufficient or 6 hours is to long a duration - I honestly don't know, cause I've no experience on this kind of event before. But I know some of you guys have it.......I think why not someone experience decide on this....

You guys have been great !

Hi Bros,

The duration for the past few SDC exchanges I went to was around 3 hours if I remembered correctly. Nothing really formal but just like a simple gathering where drummers meet up to talk drums and get to know each other, not to mention share a few tips from experienced drummers. Of course towards the end there is a big jam where everyone take turns to have fun.

Since I have been to 1 or 2 but not experience enough to tell anyone what to do, hope it helps. Just some insights, not necessarily "HAVE TO" be that way. I am sure different organizers will do things differently and I am glad fellow softies drummers are organising it . :)

Oh and Bro RD, I met Alvin last week and told him about this gathering, he did not confirm but he said he will try his best to participate. Good luck!

Hey guys,

Just to comfirm once more. so we dont end up waiting to long for ppl.

Recce Crew: B.O.D (Band Of Drummers)
Rendevous Pt: B. Vista MRT
Time of contact: 745pm

Confirmed:
1) RudimentalDrummer
2) Drum_hobbyist
3) RLA
4) Rueben
5) Biopromax

Lets meet at the Station Control.

See yall there.

RLA

the CC's address is
170 Ghim Moh Road
#01-01 Ulu Pandan Community Building
Singapore 279621
[/b]

look for the map in www.can.com.sg if need to.

PS:- Info provided by James (Soft)...

Rustee: - Thank you so much...I hope Alvin is hopefully free & available on the day selected....thanks Bro.

Btw if you still find it hard to find the place, simply walk out of mrt, turn left following the tunnel and path...straight into the carpark and u see a big clock high up there...thats the building...2nd floor...its the 1 beside the main staircase. :)

Back