DO GIRLS REALLY DIG MUSICIANS??? or issit just a myth?

Which one has the greatest sex appeal?

• female drummer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • female keyboardist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChanMin

im sure the general dream of most males who wield ...be it drum sticks... or an electric guitar to be adored by females. The question is... do GIRLS REALLY REALLY think mucisians are sexy / sensitive / artistic ....etc etc...blah...

Here is a chance for you to share with us your experiences!!! or $0.02
thanks.

ChanMin, your poll and post is not the same leh? Or is that how you intended it to be? Fair to both gender? :lol:

To Chan Min's question, no. Chicks don't dig musos anymore like they do 30 years ago. Back then, a musician meant something cool. Today, chicks only dig good looking guys who doesn't even have to sing well. As long as they look good, can sing reasonably on key and do a few dance moves. Just look at Singapore Idol....sigh..... :roll:

yah lah the poll is just sumthing i was curious about like what kind of girl musician tickles a guy's fancy ... i personally will kill for a female guitarist... or keyboardist. not too sure about you guys...

well yea i remember once i was in thailand... in the Hardrock cafe the live band was pretty rockin too ... playing one of the hits back then " ROLLING ROLLING " by limp bizkit ( yep... i drank quite abit ) but the shocking thing was... after the show there were like 4-5 girls giving the guitarist their numbers.. seemingly "sawadeekha-ing" him like he was a god , throwing themselves at him and touching him.... I WAS LIKE WTF~!!!! and the guitarist is this like dodgy character... tinted sun glasses, goatie ,thai-chinese-beng-lookalike. cant be his UNIQUE look or his custom finished PRS (silver sparkle *yum* ) but it was definitely his amazing performance. he had buckets of stage presence and style. he wailed through classics like sweet child of mine and play that funky music. but alas that was like 4 yrs ago?...

but i guess now its all about ... boyband looks , what car hes driving and how rich he is...

BF109E said:
To Chan Min's question, no. Chicks don't dig musos anymore like they do 30 years ago. Back then, a musician meant something cool. Today, chicks only dig good looking guys who doesn't even have to sing well. As long as they look good, can sing reasonably on key and do a few dance moves. Just look at Singapore Idol....sigh..... :roll:

well sylvester sim (that's syl not sly like some people claim) is from l'ze f'ier, a chinese/english band.

thor666 said:
well sylvester sim (that's syl not sly like some people claim) is from l'ze f'ier, a chinese/english band.

yeah well he calls himself sly. and L'ze.fier is helluva rocking band!

nah...guys, you got it all wrong.

chicks dig cash...(or its derivatives eg. card, condo, car...etc)

period....has not changed since a millenia ago.

To reply to the voting thing, definately female bassist. Female bassist looks cool and sexy on stage. LOL that is if they play well.. :/

yea but female keyboardist and lead guitarist will be able to be more fancy.. .and bass playing sercarlee her fingers become very thick how...so ugly... end up look like victor wooten in a dress... *scary*

not cool at all. i rather the outfit be pure male, and the only females are either singers or the fans who are throwing underwear at us :)

female bassists rule the grunge era.. the pixies,the breeders,veruca salt. sonic youth, smashing pumpkins... they all have sexy female bassists

but the thing now is that most girls go for boy bands.. not rock stars but of course.. there are always girls who go for the wild&rebellious type.

It just depends on what they are looking for in a guy.

Some need the sercurity, a huge condo, great cars, and lotsa bling blings.
Some need a real goodlooking guy to wake up with everyday, so that she can pretend the whole world is at peace and there's nothing but bliss.
Some girls just need someone who totally understands what a girls wants and needs, [edited by soft].

Its like some sorta trade off thing, girls just measure you up.

You dont need to be a rock star, you just need to know what the girl wants and maybe you can work towards her ideal or pretend to, [edited by soft]her and dump her. Thats why guys arent any better.

hi everyone,,

try not to go into tooooo detail description. there are no real answer to the question posted because we are not talking about just 1 lady here.

Also, if the response were from ladies, I would think this thread is worth continuing but if all the response is from the male point of view, it is just not credible.

There's no real answer except that it depends. Not all girls are the same - it's not right to generalize and just say' Oh girls all want money, girls all like guy guitarists etc.

You don't have to be a girl to know that.

So to answer the guy's question: Some girls think musicians are.

:wink:

some girl think musicians are like happening right?... ok guy snext time you go up on stage ... rememeber to flash your brightest smile.. never know if the love of your life is watching.
btw anyone has like the perfect web site to browse during boring work days..??

so far i have covered www.ctrlaltdel-online.com ... and its damn funny lar...
anything else?.... i am DYING in the office and i cant wait to get home to play my guitar... Argh...
need to gig ..need to jam..need to GIG~~~ ARGH!!!!

its only natural that there are more guys here than galz. Gotta check the target audience.

Generally, for you guys who wonders what makes chicks tick? Well, thats psychology 101 for you...

As a guy, I think its better to focus on being urself. No point making a 'false front' or unnaturally change urself just to chase some girl... I mean, who wants to go out with a liar?

Juz do what u like, develope ur interests...be that jamming, wielding a great axe...studying...

on a lighter note...I think bassists dudes and guitarists dudes are better 'coz they have really really dextrous and strong fingers....if u get what i mean.

WAH BIANG EH ... totally out of point can..... hahahah though i agree with the strong fingers bit... hammer ons and thrills give you great work outs...for your fingers... pls dun misunderstand this is not a post about how to find love etc... i happen to have a gf who thinks guitarists are way cool... actually not all guitarists la just me HAHAHAHAHA . thats some brainwashing on my part....my poor baby.

personally i feel as a guitarists . that girls should never be reason enough to do anything. If your whole world depended on a "will she like it?" lifes gonna suck reallly bad... i strongly believe that a girl with a reasonable amount of character and dignity would much rather prefer some one who doesnt try to impress her. And ofcourse plays some serious guitar.

ChanMin said:
some girl think musicians are like happening right?... ok guy snext time you go up on stage ... rememeber to flash your brightest smile.. never know if the love of your life is watching.
btw anyone has like the perfect web site to browse during boring work days..??

so far i have covered www.ctrlaltdel-online.com ... and its damn funny lar...
anything else?.... i am DYING in the office and i cant wait to get home to play my guitar... Argh...
need to gig ..need to jam..need to GIG~~~ ARGH!!!!

hint: www.buzzcomix.net - from secret of mana theater to squidi to questionablecontent to order of the stick. and more than enough webcomics to last you your whole life. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back