DO GIRLS REALLY DIG MUSICIANS??? or issit just a myth?

Which one has the greatest sex appeal?

• female drummer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • female keyboardist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ChanMin said:
vantango said:
What's so sexy about a female guitarist/drummer.

the same thing that is sexy about

a girl dressed in a car mechanic's coveralls...dirty with grease...

a girl riding a big motorcycle...

basically a girl who possess a certain skill that normally only a guy would possess...... is very....er... cool?
you see them in a different light... as though they are cool-guys...but are girls... abit hard to describe...

Hmm. the way i would describe it is.... u have your sexuality all mixed up bro. Ur looking for a man in a woman's body. Textbook closet homosexual.

ChanMin said:
well i think girls who can actually play guitar is actually selling really well... judging from the scrawny drug addict looking avril lavrine , to the me love you long time looks of Palmy?... some thai babe... i think its true bond does sell their looks more then their music..but one has to admit..they are pretty damn good .... but in singapore i think its really one in a million... and we have like what 6 million?... tanya chua is er... ugly... and i cant really think of any other singaporean female who plays guitar and made it big here or in taiwan or anywhere. Maybe its because girls nowadays are more into the latest mango sale , the miraculous effects SKII has on their skin , yoga or simply reading a book. none of which is bad.

But....

Alot of guys would really dig a girl who can play a lead instrument on stage... and still look great.
lol omfg thats real nice chinmin lol the 1 about lavine and pamily is it cnt remember. lol

MackSonne said:
Hey guys, what about the likes of Justin Hawkins from The Darkness?

_39872789_justin_hawkins_pa.jpg

Singapore Identity? Might be quite hard given how we are affected by globalisation... We are a diverse culture... But it seems that t-shirt and jeans, standing like statues on stage seem to be the norm...
omfg i think dats very cool though if he palyed like a real shredder than that outfit wud suite dont mean hes a fag its glam rock if im not mistaken hendrix dressed something like dat though not as open

pickg said:
Hmm. the way i would describe it is.... u have your sexuality all mixed up bro. Ur looking for a man in a woman's body. Textbook closet homosexual.

hahahaha... shit...

Latest posts

Back