DO GIRLS REALLY DIG MUSICIANS??? or issit just a myth?

Which one has the greatest sex appeal?

• female drummer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • female keyboardist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
androgenous guys...guys in pink...guys in thongs....guys in skirts...

damn...it just feels wrong to the normal man. who cares what the girls think, its just wrong!

YUCKS!

Luckily, the music is the overriding factor... cross dressing is acceptable if he can play good music.

ChanMin said:
or was he talking about the super gell spiked hair look?...
i tihnk number 1 is the best hair cut. just shave it all off. cheap and good.
start our hair trend ... all botak ... reflective of singapore NS culture

*scratch head*..if i remember correctly hide's your fav rocker?? Isn't he like all pink?? if not he's always in those neon bright colours that make ur eyes hurt...but always cute nontheless...

But then hide dun look very girly loh, in fact when i first saw him in '92 tokyo dome, he looked like a ghost to me. My first intro to X-japan. He was scary but then i was blown away by the song X.

Singapore identity ar....3/4 pants with slippers and botak? Looks cool wad.

Heh. I happen to be a girl myself and, oh my, what an amusing thread. I'm glad I've finally decided to register. o.o;

jeifen said:
*scratch head*..if i remember correctly hide's your fav rocker?? Isn't he like all pink?? if not he's always in those neon bright colours that make ur eyes hurt...but always cute nontheless...

He plays good music, so its ok.

What i meant is NS-guys. Hey my friends they do dig musicians. Like maksim and slash(find him ugly though). But looks do play a part as well ya know. I like hide too, cos i find him more...appealing that other X-japan members.

lol...well, all I can say from this girl's point of view is that it's not that high a priority that the guy be good looking or can dance. But I do appreciate musicality in a guy. It might help if he's good looking...but I'd choose a musician whom I find is a nice person rather than a pretty boy who acts like he's "all that".

Same thing goes for the opposite. If there's a really cool-looking musician who can't really play and had a fat ego then I'd rather not watch him..unless I like his songs to begin with.

So I guess the answer is...no...girls don't really "dig" musicians, if by that you mean that we look at any musician and swoon. We'd see the general good-feeling-ness of the person. If we feel good about someone, we are more likely to give them a chance, and are more willing to look past "mistakes" and short-comings.

And generally, once a girl makes up her mind that she likes or dislikes a particular musician, she is not too likely to change her mind.

From my point of view, at least.

Tammi

come to think of this r... i think the only musician i can think of who will really completely satisfy the "perfect" guitar player status would be RICHIE KOTZEN.

he is the only one who looks like a hugo boss model.... and plays like greg howe.

god im so jealous.

ChanMin said:
come to think of this r... i think the only musician i can think of who will really completely satisfy the "perfect" guitar player status would be RICHIE KOTZEN.

he is the only one who looks like a hugo boss model.... and plays like greg howe.

god im so jealous.

Richie Kotzen... *drool*

hahahahahah!

but damn! his guitar playing is good too! :lol:

the past

maybe that's the past, like in the 60s or 70s ?

so dun pick up a guitar expecting them to knock on your door,
picking up a guitar and expect women coming, you have to
- play the guitar well
- make a great record
- sell zillions of copies
- make lotta cash
- regardless you are good or bad looking
- ALL come knocking at your door
- you can choose wat you want !!!

ode to the rock and roll dreams...

vantango said:
What's so sexy about a female guitarist/drummer.

the same thing that is sexy about

a girl dressed in a car mechanic's coveralls...dirty with grease...

a girl riding a big motorcycle...

basically a girl who possess a certain skill that normally only a guy would possess...... is very....er... cool?
you see them in a different light... as though they are cool-guys...but are girls... abit hard to describe...

a hot sexy female that is in uur world basically... like how girls would find a guy that cooks well and does chores sexy.....

2022.jpg

THERE SHOULD BE A MUSICIAN IN BETWEEN THESE GIRLS~~~!!!!

Latest posts

Back