celebrity deathmatch.. ronin vs the suns!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasted 2 sec reading yours, you've got your refund.

Good enough okay? Normally my goods sold are not refundable and exchangeable. 8)

12bar said:
i don't believe this!

do u guys ACTUALLY think that it was a real fight???

PLEASE GROW THE HELL UP and stop living under a mushroom la!

think about it...Rock for Good is on saturday..what better way to get more people down than to have a little 'free for all'? everyone would want to know 'what's gonna happen next' right?

c'mon man...these musicians aren't kids..big show coming up and u want to have a fight?

gosh..

gee whiz sumhow I DOUBT if it was a oublicity stunt as this is SINGAPORE we are talking about but if it really was a publicity stunt then well we've into the world of WWE entertainment babee..

Fite or no fite, publicity stunt or not anyways I WONT be draw to it or any gig UNLESS I'm playing the gig .... so no big deal for me..

anycomplaintsshouldbeadressedtosomeonewhogivesaf

fgl said:
gee whiz sumhow I DOUBT if it was a oublicity stunt as this is SINGAPORE we are talking about but if it really was a publicity stunt then well we've into the world of WWE entertainment babee..

Fite or no fite, publicity stunt or not anyways I WONT be draw to it or any gig UNLESS I'm playing the gig .... so no big deal for me..

really?

then how...

Vaiyen said:
Captain Obvious to the rescue.

Allow me...

captainobvious0aw.jpg

Get a life, wieners.

"Fite or no fite, publicity stunt or not anyways I WONT be draw to it or any gig UNLESS I'm playing the gig .... so no big deal for me.."

it's great attitudes like these that will lead our local music scene to victory!

FGL said:
"Fite or no fite, publicity stunt or not anyways I WONT be draw to it or any gig UNLESS I'm playing the gig .... so no big deal for me.."

Geezz... Quotes like these are really great, especially when there's people complaining that nobody is attending to gigs!!
And I wonder......

boy/lets jus see wats gonna happen at rock for good.mayb something "bigger" will happen.WOOOWEEEE.

The only thing that is gonna be bigger are those of the male anatomy when paedos go around looking at the RGS girls. :lol:

fgl said:

Hi fgl,

Am I right to assume that you never attend other gigs UNLESS you are performing in the gig itself? However, you go around asking to perform in other organisers' events.

While I admit that there are no co-relation between the 2 things, most independent gig organisers in S'pore are not like Lushington Entertainment or Midas Promotions where they are run as a business. I can't say for all the gig organisers but there are a few whom I've the pleasure of knowing personally. MusicForGood, DoubleYellowLine, Platform, HeartRockSingapore, RockStarCollective and Wallwork, to name a few. These good people pump in their time and effort to run gigs for other bands. The returns earned from such events are negligible and perhaps, they will even lose a bit of money.

What most of us hope is that more people will attend gigs, events and support more homemade music. For me, whether there can be a real market formed outta this is secondary. Spread the good gospel is fine enough.

Here we have a band who is clearly not interested to give back to a scene which it so clearly wants to be a part of and wants to take a slice of the action. As an event organiser, I cannot have the faith to get such an act for my events.

I'm sorry but these were the exact thoughts which were running through my head.

AgingYouth said:
fgl said:

Hi fgl,

Am I right to assume that you never attend other gigs UNLESS you are performing in the gig itself? However, you go around asking to perform in other organisers' events.

While I admit that there are no co-relation between the 2 things, most independent gig organisers in S'pore are not like Lushington Entertainment or Midas Promotions where they are run as a business. I can't say for all the gig organisers but there are a few whom I've the pleasure of knowing personally. MusicForGood, DoubleYellowLine, Platform, HeartRockSingapore, RockStarCollective and Wallwork, to name a few. These good people pump in their time and effort to run gigs for other bands. The returns earned from such events are negligible and perhaps, they will even lose a bit of money.

What most of us hope is that more people will attend gigs, events and support more homemade music. For me, whether there can be a real market formed outta this is secondary. Spread the good gospel is fine enough.

Here we have a band who is clearly not interested to give back to a scene which it so clearly wants to be a part of and wants to take a slice of the action. As an event organiser, I cannot have the faith to get such an act for my events.

Then you need to stop thinking, your thinking way too much. :lol:

Maybe it's a case of jealousy on how The Suns proclaimed to be Singapore's greatest rock band and Ronin is feeling threatened, that kind of thing? Just my 2 cents worth.

-------

I believe there are alot of ppl like FGL playing in bands with that kind of mindset.

Why should the scene support your band when your band don't support the scene?

AgingYouth said:
fgl said:

Hi fgl,

I think, I'm also thinking of what you're thinking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back