celebrity deathmatch.. ronin vs the suns!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pepper: I'm currently not at home. (duh). Ok anyway, I just wanna say this. Mm, lets not make such exaggerated assumptions. I mean, none of the guys said anything about having a fight or anyth of that sort right? It's always better to get the full and complete picture from the fellows themselves rather than getting all the 2nd hand information.

Anyway, whatever happened was not what it seemed at all. So yeh, allow them to have their own private lives and not treat them like caged animals up for show. Ok I've said enough I guess.

Happy Chinese New Year. :\

Ah yes pepper I trust you, you know I do ;) Ahahahahahaha. Only you guys know what goes on behind closed doors. LOL. *runs away*

STRATS, next time we invite you over to gentel, play Xbox, and watch family guy, cook, and listen to music and movie marathons also k! Since you're so JEALOUS. Lol.

And candie, whatever la huh. I won't be like you and sanXP. =D No more nonsense ok. Haha.

And yeh, stick to the topic pls!

im also very shocked that there are actually still people who shrug off all local bands as lousy and not worth watching!(i think my assumption is right) i admit that i sometimes feel that way, but i still force myself to check it out, why? because Ronin was one band that surprised me n proved to be of great standard when i assumed it was a "ah beng" band...when their demo CD first appeared in tower records, i saw it and thought, "WTH man? why all look like ah beng one? Must be action action kind of rock...DONT WANNA CARE ABT IT!!" lol...then one day, i was so bored of all my songs tt i suddenly remembered this band called Ronin, n i went to the website n downloaded "Revolution", and i was like wth!! Singapore got such thing? i realised wat a frog in the well i was, as a result of my stubborn assumptions. hehe...so just a friendly nudge to those who dont believe that there are any good bands around in singapore to check it out! :)

i loved the banned in the singapura album by boredphucks

and this is indeed a one of a kind topic! less about music, more about muscles!

fgl said:
Fite or no fite, publicity stunt or not anyways I WONT be draw to it or any gig UNLESS I'm playing the gig .... so no big deal for me..

Pfft. You expect everyone to support you though? Shiiite.

I was semi consciously sleeping this afternoon when I heard some good shit being played on radio, which is a rare thing.

Then the DJ said it was singaporean and I was WOAH! Not bad...

It wasn't the Suns or Ronin, sorry. Though I briefly heard the band name, I'm not sure which

so yeah.

Stairwaytoheaven said:
Captain Liar! That's Captain Ameriiiiiiican..

BLASPHEMY! DEMOCRACY'S GREATEST CHAMPION WEARS NOT, THE O OF, er, OZONE-LAYER DEPLETION ON HIS CHEST!!!

And btw, it's Captain America, not American. :lol:

RFG Championship Match Up For the Title Belt!

ronin vs the suns

special guest referee: helpless onlookers

on pay per view this Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back