celebrity deathmatch.. ronin vs the suns!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VS not really guai, but st pats even less guai. i thought justin or wayne is not from st pats? or was it sanjeev.

i dun wanna get hit by a bottle at a school concert!!!!

thats why i say suns 3 ppl can take the 5 pp from ronin cause VS's "fighting" is nothin compared to st pats.trust me.u don wanna know how st pats work.even sanjeev knows hokkien guess where he picked it up from. and all 3 of them Are from st pats.

lol, my friend from st pats...he looks very studious n geeky...then suddenly, when playing badminton, he misses....oops! a string of hokkien vulgarities fly out...we were all shocked..then he replied.."aiya, that is nothing lah...u go st pats n see the real thing" lol..n he says that ppl actually cheer during public canings cos they r so common, n the ones getting caned sometimes grab their butt n jump around in mock pain...on stage! haha..,.

i don't believe this!

do u guys ACTUALLY think that it was a real fight???

PLEASE GROW THE HELL UP and stop living under a mushroom la!

think about it...Rock for Good is on saturday..what better way to get more people down than to have a little 'free for all'? everyone would want to know 'what's gonna happen next' right?

c'mon man...these musicians aren't kids..big show coming up and u want to have a fight?

gosh..

MichaelAngelo said:
lol, my friend from st pats...he looks very studious n geeky...then suddenly, when playing badminton, he misses....oops! a string of hokkien vulgarities fly out...we were all shocked..then he replied.."aiya, that is nothing lah...u go st pats n see the real thing" lol..n he says that ppl actually cheer during public canings cos they r so common, n the ones getting caned sometimes grab their butt n jump around in mock pain...on stage! haha..,.

yea thats not reali all.think like a quarter of the school has been publicly canned.nothin unusual la.after being there for 5 yrs.TSK.

12bar said:
i don't believe this!

do u guys ACTUALLY think that it was a real fight???

PLEASE GROW THE HELL UP and stop living under a mushroom la!

think about it...Rock for Good is on saturday..what better way to get more people down than to have a little 'free for all'? everyone would want to know 'what's gonna happen next' right?

c'mon man...these musicians aren't kids..big show coming up and u want to have a fight?

gosh..

who knows.u cant jus say that now.they may have reali fought or mayb jus acted.but watever it is i don think they'll jus start fighting for any reason.must have at least a cause.one of the suns must have said something when they were drunk of something.the suns and their wagging tongues that easily offend ppl.like the reason why they got banned.they're not afraid of s*** thrown at them.they jus fight back.

well grown men fight all the time wat
in fact more men fight then boys
and big show coming up, tickets all sold out, maybe tempers high...

i guess so too! but Rock for good tickets sold out long ago liao, so the numbers part no sense since it's already maxed out. oh well! unless like door tickets? i dunno. should invte dave and lars together in a boxing match. dave would hammer lars ulrich! anyway i like both bands so no dif to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back