celebrity deathmatch.. ronin vs the suns!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean? FIGHT? =\ That's just weird man. You sure you saw the right people? They have pretty generic faces you know =p

they fight they fight la.. why u all so .. omgwtfbbq they fought?! omg i cant believe it . ohno its end of the world omg no..

dhalif said:
they fight they fight la.. why u all so .. omgwtfbbq they fought?! omg i cant believe it . ohno its end of the world omg no..

.... use something else leh. wahlaneh omgbbqwtf lah. not wtfbbq. LOL

Who cares, when dhalif says something, YOU FOLLOW IT!!

Back on topic, that is so unlike local rock n roll la ... I mean like can't imagine Awie throwing a punch at amy search or what ... Oh well, now music all bout popularity and money i guess ...

legin said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.there was no hustling.better yet kung fu.
hmm...maybe thats why ronin dressed as japanese warriors or sth like that in their album pictures? cos they are ready to fight(literally) off other bands? hahaha... :lol:

power siahhh!

can't wait for rock for good. hope there's a bust up!
wayne vs sean!
then i hope they both knock each other out so i can play drums and guitar for both bands! woo!

c'mon guys...stop being so naive!

its a publicity stunt man...ain't it obvious? hahaha

oh well...when u have kiddies here...they'll believe anything

so will ronin win if everyone joins in? ronin 5 members, suns 3 members, . but sanjeev is tall and justin is big sized. but so is ronin drummer. then how? got police at Rock for good? i dun wanna kanah for no reason

impossible cant be a publicity stunt.jboss is from st pats. when they fight.they REALLY fight.trust meeee.

kissyourmother said:
so will ronin win if everyone joins in? ronin 5 members, suns 3 members, . but sanjeev is tall and justin is big sized. but so is ronin drummer. then how? got police at Rock for good? i dun wanna kanah for no reason

as i said.3 of them are from st pats and the 5 of them from vs.u tell me who win la.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back