Cable

the better ones are harder to press in- that is a true fact...
planetwaves is one of the many safe investments u can make...

That's a first... I've never found the planet waves stuff to be hardy at all. I know for a fact because my band has managed to break 3 plugs already.

AFAIK, no one's been able to break any of the cables that I've made so far.

img0051smallji5.jpg

It's hard to beat hand-soldered/crimped/heat-shrinked cables.

i hate planet waves plugs. they're extremely tight(plugs) and are really stiff(cables). although they're pretty good cables for the price.

The Planetwaves cables can fit too tight into the input jack. While on one hand it's harder for your cable to accidentally pop out of the jack - and we all know how to avoid that happening in the first place - it can actually cause the nut and bolt system that fastens your jack to your instrument to become loose. I should know; it happened to my rockbass. Had to open that fellow up and tighten things up. I never want to use Planetwaves again.

You guys referring to the planet waves with the quick change heads or the moulded plastic one? I have no problems with both ever since I had them 2 years ago but I don't throw my cables around, espeically the quick change one with its heavier metal head.

ive used the circuit breakers as well as regular ones, both have died on me. ever since then im only using the self repaired circuit breaker one at home, when im out and about, its horizon cables. but those from cherns are extremely tempting

woot..wanna say thanks to cherns for making this wonderful RDM Custom cables for me..and to my requirements with true professionalism..great customer service and i will recommend it to my friends...although i suck at playing...i do sound better now..

Bump for chern .

I ordered a set of 5 patch cables via my specs to try it and they turned up this morning. Well made and sturdy. Those G and H right angled plus have a copper tip too and mine came with canare gs-4.

Communication was great and chern kept me updated the whole way.

Highly recommended.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Hope the cables love you long time :)

Suckasucks> I can make custom cables with GS6 in patch cable lengths - drop me an email at cherns@rdmgear.com and we'll take it from there yah?

I like curly cables as they are very convenient, though they tend to have higher capacitance. Only ones I can find are from Lavaman.

MUST NOT SUBMIT TO GAS!

Amazing cables cherns! Now I just have to decide between the neutrik and G&H plugs. Mind enlightening me on the difference cherns? All I recall is that neutrik is in metric while G&H is in inches so neutrik plugs are slightly smaller.

Back