Band t-shirts

bodomchild

So where do you guys get your band t-shirts? Any cheap place to share? I know Penninsula area got quite a few shops selling...

band t-shirts as in band mechandise?
far east plaza. There are 2 shops, 1 below and 1 upstair, sorry couldnt give ya more details, havent been there for quite a while. They sell pretty much official stuff from the bands.

theres a shop at Far East.. called 2001... u can find band tees.. good material.. sumore original.. dun buy any at peninsula though its very..very cheap.. nad wats more,u can differenciate the original than the other..

:weedman:

personally i feel penin stuffs.. those indians shop i mean.. the shirts are not realli ideal lah.. wash few times drop color.. but i noe one shop at the basement beside davis i tihnk.. sellin original hurley shirt..

but watever that is.. i still dun lyke those peeps sellin their tees as if lyke out of stock ah

There's shop on the second or third floor in Penin..hidden away from view...They selll original Tee shirts and Band Merchandise....Shirts range from 30 to70 bucks.....depends...;)

I've got my OFFICIAL UL TEE From Perth Though..when they dropped in FOR A KICK ASS SHOW!!WOOOHOOO...Mxpx, Lagwagon, Last Year Hero and Regurgitator was their supporting act.....Wad a Great Bill....

yea the shops black haven and la valoita or however u spell it has got some good stuff too i think they sell the most fake originals there..downstairs is bullshit i tell you the shop with shirts stuck to the window and stff dat shop has got bs shirts

We should swarm black haven..hahaz..come to an arrangement...and go into the shop buying like a hundred tee shirts...asking for a ridiculous discount like each shirt for 9 bucks or something.....so Nine * 100 = 900 bucks..hehez....Anyone slanted for that proposition....

yea the shops black haven and la valoita or however u spell it has got some good stuff too i think they sell the most fake originals there..downstairs is bullshit i tell you the shop with shirts stuck to the window and stff dat shop has got bs shirts

Yup I got my GnR shirt there (black heaven), it's quite good quality. the colours were good and so far none of the colours dropped. :)

Ya lucky I never buy.That time I rember this Indian aunty at Pennisula,her shop located at the second floor,near the escalator that area,she forced me to buy the gnr shirt when I just asked if they have small size.I decided to asked for the size because I thought that those band tshirts are always very big in size.

Latest posts

Back