Band t-shirts

^He speaks the truth. Some of the clothes are just ordered through eBay and are not original merchandise. But the price would still be like original merchandise.

But y'know...the quality there is definitely better than the ones in Penin. (Refering to Phil)

Last edited:
vx02 hardcore punx! lol

HAHAHA cheaper than buying tshirts for $40 at a certain shop in far east. im the next black haven in the making. hahaha. "eh boy you student/handsome/lucky/first customer/last customer i give you discount"

Anyone has bought T-Shirts from Inokki before?
The shirts are quite cheap and I would like to know how are the quality.

his band name is Overhaul in Damnation.
check out his myspace. the shirt is nice and the songs are unique.

I've been looking for a Mr. Big band shirt, but I can't seem to find any shop that sells. Anyone seen a Mr. Big shirt around?

best is get a debit card and order online power i juz ordered 1 anberlin and as i lay dying t-shirt from their myspace merch and they are now shipping to singapore 2 t-shirts for bout $60 sing plus shipping and handling

got my trivium tee at penin beside davis..

getting my B4MV tee soon...hmm both the blood graphic and the guns design look tempting...which one should i get...

oh....anyone knows where to get the metallica MOP album cover t-shirt?

help needed....

where to get..

1)Gamma ray
2)Ensiferum
3)Helloween (not at bugis one)
4)Angra
5)Testament
or other Thrash/power/speed/viking metal band tees??

got my trivium tee at penin beside davis..

getting my B4MV tee soon...hmm both the blood graphic and the guns design look tempting...which one should i get...

oh....anyone knows where to get the metallica MOP album cover t-shirt?

Try checking out HMV.they got metallica original tees for sale.

Ya lucky I never buy.That time I rember this Indian aunty at Pennisula,her shop located at the second floor,near the escalator that area,she forced me to buy the gnr shirt when I just asked if they have small size.I decided to asked for the size because I thought that those band tshirts are always very big in size.

YEAH, people over at penin always force you to buy or will trick you into buying it. how i hate them. Once i looked for a shirt, then dont have, then the uncle go say me stupid and something else because i didnt made a purchase, its the one with one Middle bald indian guy sitting outside and asking to go in whenever we look at his shop.

Hell's Labyrinth Metal Store and Design Studio

Peninsula Shopping Centre, #04-14.

Original T-shirts/CDs/Vinyl ranging from Death Metal to Thrash to Black and to Power Metal.

Not all the shops in Peninsula sell cheap bootlegged shirts.

haha, anyway its your decision whether you want it or dont.
if you dont, then just leave the shop as i usually do.
the band t's have gone up till $18 per shirt.at penin.
its like WTH!.
eventhough we may still find it at $12..

You can get those band shirt at Bugis street. They cost cheaper and they wun force you to buy. I will never buy t-shirts from penin.

YEAH, people over at penin always force you to buy or will trick you into buying it. how i hate them. Once i looked for a shirt, then dont have, then the uncle go say me stupid and something else because i didnt made a purchase, its the one with one Middle bald indian guy sitting outside and asking to go in whenever we look at his shop.

Yeah I also kena by this idiot yesterday. I tried to bargain with him he dont wanna budge. Then he was like, "So are you going to buy anot? People let u try for free u give so much bullsh*t." People, please next time if this guy asks you to go into his shop, DO NOT go in if you're just window shopping.

^ i think i know which one you're talking about. is it the one right next to the stairs? man he's rude.

Haha. Everytime pass by that shop, he will ask you to go in. He will say :" You want good quality T-shirt? Come in and have a look." Damn the shirt is the same as those in Bugis street and the prices? You can buy two same T-shirts in Bugis ;)

Hmm where are the band t-shirts at bugis street? Are they the ones near the entrance from Bugis junction when you walk in further? Those the quality seem a little bad and the shirts are quite thick.

Latest posts

Back