Band t-shirts

Hahaha wow, forced?

She keep forcing me to buy by lower the price but then I say next time,then she still keep lower the price then later she gave up.And she said next time I come she reserve one for me at $15 but uptil now I still nevergo buy that shirt but I don't think she remembrs me already since its like 3-4months plus already.

i think i know which store is it.
i got COAXED (lets be nice) into buying this alesana tee.
and you know what
i only paid 12.

owned!

No Questions Asked . Punjab Emporium . Period

Fyi . its in Penin basement floor . there is a korean hunk which look like bae yong jun and an indian man which look like an actor frm bollywood . Service is there is Super super super Good . And if you are a student , huge discount is on your way . Check it out guys!

Once quoted frm the korean guy : " Get two , it will be pretty cool " .

I'm very sceptical about shirts priced below $20...

*shrugs

But Penin DOES have some good quality shirts, just that they are more expensive :)
Though of course to be safe, you'd wanna go fareast.

And the cheap white GnR print at penin is horribly gross.
I'd look more like anti-GnR than pro-GnR if I wear that...

i would definitely make a limited run of my band's t-shirts that have my face on the front. i would definitely sell them below cost. the freakyness of seeing my face on someone else's body is priceless. and i would only make female sizes and cuts

hmm most of the shops in peninsula don't sell authentic band tees...

Agree but you can get accessories there at a low price I guess?By the way where can I find dark blue/black bandana with white polka dots on it?I went to all the shops in pennisula and asked but there's one shop at the basement that they said they have it last time but now they don't have.

mmmmm....Im still waiting to get an XXL size Allura T-shirt from pinkbox ... no stock or no size??? :confused:

wah seh fgl.. me wants in. me thinking of getting an allura shirt also:)

I also want but heard its out of stock.I remember going for allura's acoustic gig at Arts House and they sold their tshirt that day but :(sadly I got no money to buy the shirt but I bought the badges:)

Latest posts

Back