ARSENAL- CONQUERING EUROPE \m/

Arsenal 5-2 fenerbahce . Latest this morning. Enough said, arsenal are gonna win the champs league! Liverpool, chelsea, manu will succumb to the power of the gunners!

dont you realise the trend of arsenal?
full of promise, but fail to deliver at the end..
they'll crash out sooner or later, theyre not ready yet
once they have more experience up their sleeves, then it would be their turn to shine

dont you realise the trend of arsenal?
full of promise, but fail to deliver at the end..
they'll crash out sooner or later, theyre not ready yet
once they have more experience up their sleeves, then it would be their turn to shine

Thanks for telling us what we already know sister ....

BUT

This just mite be the year WE SHINE!

I was playing Scrabble and had enough letters to make ‘Tottenham Hotspur Football Club’. I was gutted when I found out it was only worth two points.”

I wanted to watch the match but couldn't wake up for the match. When I checked the score this morning, I wasn't surprized at all and it shouldn't shock any Arsenal fans. This is what Arsenal was born to do - kick some butt (real hard)!! Lol.

arsenal.gif

All I heard was Arsenal this, Arsenal that....Let us not forget, "MAN U IS STILL THE KING OF EUROPE" and it looks like they still will retain the cup this season.

"TALK IS CHEAP"
icon10.gif

Maaf Zahir Batin

Last edited:
lol...as always,the manure fans have something to say..ok ok..as long as you all are happy lah...

if liverpool can sing - WALK ON WALK ON...den arsenal should sing - DREAM ON DREAM ON...but my credits to you, they did play some good football lah...but like KissMyAxe said, "MAN U IS STILL THE KING OF EUROPE" :cool:

hmmm search the city ...that kinda remark makes me wanna zap your points :twisted:

wahahhaa

ARSENAL WILL BE THE BIG TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE. WITH THEO WALCOTT AS FAST AS LIGHTNING, SAMIR NASRI AS BRILLIANT AS HE CAN BE, ADEBAYOR WITH HIS TALL HEADED HEIGHT AND ALMUNIA TO KEEP CLEAN SHEET, ARSENAL WILL BE THE BEST.
PREMIER LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, FA CUP, ALL ARSENE WENGER TAKE LA THIS SEASON!
HAHA.

viva la gunners!

Reactions: fgl
ARSENAL WILL BE THE BIG TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE. WITH THEO WALCOTT AS FAST AS LIGHTNING, SAMIR NASRI AS BRILLIANT AS HE CAN BE, ADEBAYOR WITH HIS TALL HEADED HEIGHT AND ALMUNIA TO KEEP CLEAN SHEET, ARSENAL WILL BE THE BEST.
PREMIER LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, FA CUP, ALL ARSENE WENGER TAKE LA THIS SEASON!
HAHA.

viva la gunners!

upz ur points!

Lolz...........does someone feel that the sense of 'patriotism' here is a little nauseating? Haha. And neuro was right..............kick SOME butt.............not many butts........but then again, that's what Liverpool are for eh? Haha.

Latest posts

Back