ARSENAL- CONQUERING EUROPE \m/

I've heard the news about Gallas outburst but nothing detailed for instance to whom. One of the interview,he describe a player 6 years younger then himkeeping the identity confidential but in his autobiography,he describe a 20year old guy still not revealing the player. hmm... But heck I want Toure and clinchy for captaincy

What had happened to the young guns at man city?
3-0 is not acceptable!!
Cmon man, bring back the talented adebayor,nasri, fabregas, wilshere and ramsey on the pitch!!!

What had happened to the young guns at man city?
3-0 is not acceptable!!
Cmon man, bring back the talented adebayor,nasri, fabregas, wilshere and ramsey on the pitch!!!

Nothing happened, just that Wenger needs to be in the right mind and buy more experienced players than being stubbornly holding onto his current young squad.

Don't need to bring back the talent man... They are already here - Adebayor picked up an injury on the eve of the match. Nasri played. Fabregas was suspended bec of 2 yellow cards on separate ocassion. Wilshere was not on the team list for this game and Ramsey came on 58 minutes into the game for Hoyte.

Lol. Please read some match report and team news.

we may be f***** in the the league

but

mark my words ..

ARSENAL WIN WIN THE CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE THIS SEASON ...

The football messiah has spoken:mrgreen:

fgl: I am glad you have high hopes but looking @ the team dynamics now, I am highly doubtful.

They need to take out the clowny defenders and Alumnia + Bendtner isn't exerting any pressure on their defence line. The only hardworking line of Arsenal lies in the midfielder. Eduardo will return to training next week and hopefully he can be fielded soon.

We need experienced players who can do fast attack. These days their attack is getting slower and slower; rarely do you see the one touch passes and slick dribbling skills.

Nothing happened, just that Wenger needs to be in the right mind and buy more experienced players than being stubbornly holding onto his current young squad.

Don't need to bring back the talent man... They are already here - Adebayor picked up an injury on the eve of the match. Nasri played. Fabregas was suspended bec of 2 yellow cards on separate ocassion. Wilshere was not on the team list for this game and Ramsey came on 58 minutes into the game for Hoyte.

Lol. Please read some match report and team news.

lol.i watched the game.
and you cant be expecting me to type every single details perfectly at 2am where my eyes were half-opened yeah?
so i just said it roughly.
and my point is, i wish all those players whom i stated can come together and bring back the team to its best.
ramsey was outstanding, denilson should have went for an extra training b4 going into the match, cus he doesn't seems to be able to manage a 5yards pass well, a.song is as always terrible, and clichy made some mistakes too.
so arsenal needs the talented first-stringers back! neuro, i hope you get it.2am,i'm freaking sleepy.

Ironically, I am not expecting anything :lol: I am just correcting your statement. No need to get some defensive.

With that said, every Arsenal fan knows that they need a talent 1st stringer, but thing is, they are limited by injuries and funds.

What made things worst is that their substitutes are below par, which tilts the favour of the situation to opposing teams. When good players are down, these players come in (because no choice, no more players to sub) and bring down the dynamics of the team.

We can't deny the fact that we lost to Hull City, Stoke City, Manchester City and Aston Villa for the past few weeks and the victory ahead of Manchester Utd has faded with all the strings of losses. Imo, the defenders and Alumnia must be reorganized.

Bo pian, Wenger die die dun wanna buy players. Now internal conflict between certain players (I suspect Gallas and Eboue) and the whole team dynamics like quite bad.

They need to reorganize the substitutes and put in really good players for substitutes. Eduardo is scheduled to return and hopefully he can make things better.

some say its between gallas and van persie..
get rid of alex song and denilson.
they really need sagna and another new centreback replacing gallas.
stick with others.
fabregas needs to have a better partner.:D

TOTALLY!! Rosicky needs to come back soon and Eduardo too.

Also, don't just bang on these players. Wenger should scout for more young and talented players so at least he got a pool to choose from. His last resort is always to put those sub standard players. I watch til I die. Vela and Jay Simpson are good investments.

Fabregas and Rosicky are both attacking players, it might be dangerous to play them both in the same midfield position as they could leave space behind them when they go up the pitch to fulfil their attacking instincts. If their oppnents hit them with a lightning counter-attack, i don't see any way out for them, especially with the defence unable to handle any attacking threats.

1-0 win over Dynamo Kiev is shiok~ Arsenal must maintain a draw or win in order to stay top of the table.

some say its between gallas and van persie..
stick with others.
fabregas needs to have a better partner.:D

These are some of Denilson's stats..

- Two goals this season
- Four assists - which is behind only Malbranque, Berbatov, Malouda and Arteta
- 11th most fouled player in the entire league, winning plenty of free-kicks
- 45 tackles won - 7th highest in the league - higher than Butt, Clichy, Diarra, Kompany, Reo-Coker, Barry et al
- 991 passes attempted - behind only Lampard and Mikel
- 849 completed passes, behind only Mikel

Yes, he has some flaws but based on these numbers, he is at least an efficient player. What i do hope from him is more consistency and aggression.. he's no doubt a good player but he tends switched off in small doses which may prove costly. If he manages to find that consistency needed, we'll be like getting back a flamini and more..

gun__1224662729_fenerbahce_a5.jpg

Wenger - I was right to take chance on Ramsey
Aaron Ramsey’s rapid transition from Championship youngster to Premier League starlet was made at the perfect time, according to Arsène Wenger.

Arsenal’s summer signing has made 15 appearances this season, including eight starts, and helped himself to his first Arsenal goal in the Gunners’ 5-2 victory against Fenerbahce in October.

Wenger believes that he was right to pluck the Welshman from Cardiff at such a young age, describing his development as “ahead of plan”.

“I believe that it’s better to make the step at that age than five or six years later,” the manager told the Official Arsenal Magazine.

“He has not only made the step up from the Championship to the Premier League, but also to a Premier League team that wants to be at the top and who fights in the Champions League, and that means it’s a massive difference at such a young age.

“I believe he did extremely well because he has drive and he can push the team forward. He is always available, he wants the ball and he is very dynamic in his play.

“Overall I’m very pleased with his progress because I must say that he is ahead of where I planned for him to be in January. You have to remember though that he is still only just 18 years of age and you need to be a little bit patient with him.

“He has shown that every time we’ve picked him, he has responded in a very positive way.”

i believe that he will get better as he matures...

176615373l.jpg

Last edited:
b coz AFC not doing well i he domestic competitions -

THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE YEAR WE WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

Back