ARSENAL- CONQUERING EUROPE \m/

Yep - Almunia is basically o..kay lah but not the world class keeper we so richly deserve.

Gallas is f***all. Sell him!

Song ... too new and inexpirienced to make an impact.

Mite be another looooong season ahead of us man ... :mad:

2-0 to Stokes City now + Red Card for v.Persie.

Seriously, Persie is being a dick by pushing the keeper man...

Their performance for this game is totally unacceptable... I am dirt pissed!

v.Persie red card, Adebayor and Walcott injured and next week against man utd... wah... even for a gunner fan, i also dunno how they going to pull through...

It was a stupid thing that V.Persie did, running into the 'keeper like that. Who does he think he is? Plz..........Arsenal won't win the title or anything else this year..........with performances like that ur telling me they deserve it?

stoke2-1 arsenal.
such an embarassment,
arsene wenger need to reshuffle the squad or at least change the way they are performing at the moment cus i dont see man utd, chelsea or liverpool performing uncosistently.

All Arsenal needs is non-clowny players... Please bring back the good ol' days...

The team is degenerating with the influx of replacement substitutes...

Actually, we can all take a leaf from the books of Spurs fans.............they had to persevere through the 1st 8 matches. But now that the Harry effect is up and running, they're looking more and more dangerous. Liverpool not performing inconsistently? I think we could've killed the game last nite but ended up losing it. Looks like the ghosts of seasons past are coming back to haunt Liverpool. And Arsenal seem to have caught the bug too. Another trophy-less season for these 2? Even as a diehard Liverpool fan, i'm tempted to say yes.

Title of the thread says, "Arsenal conquering Europe".....hmmm, how things have changed suddenly.

"Dont count the chickens before they are hatched" :p

too early to speculate an eventual winner or team that would conquer europe.

the same can be said for the other big guns from english football.

all i can say is that we f**k..ed up..bloddy hell...

but...to all the Man U,Liverpool and chelsea fans....it ain`t over till it`s over:)...
this sat we play Man U..anything can happen in these big games..don`t count on anything yet Man U fans..

and you are right bro franktom..once a gunner always a gunner..

Arsenal-3.gif

Last edited:
ARSENAL 2

man u 1

wooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

that will be against wigan on monday, i sure hope they do a lil more damage than usual since they've not be lucky against weaker teams.

Back