Anugerah Band Competition

the judges could only do so much to retain the deservign bands in the competition, the rest of the performers' destiny lies with the SMS votes which could make the unfavourable, victorious.

Virus Cinta were not bad at all but the situation clearly showed they didn't get enough votes to move on. heads up, you people did well!!

the judges could only do so much to retain the deservign bands in the competition, the rest of the performers' destiny lies with the SMS votes which could make the unfavourable, victorious.

Virus Cinta were not bad at all but the situation clearly showed they didn't get enough votes to move on. heads up, you people did well!!

yeah virus cinta is a good band very fresh.. I guess anugerah band has just lost one of its flavour..sigh..
back to rock maintain lagi i guess..
:roll:
congrats to the bands that got thru
HMMMM....you the best.....?

did anyone record PUTRA's performance?!!! sorry bros.. i missed it. have been very busy! ahahaha. pls update me!! i wanna watch.. alif alif alif!!!!! wooooo!!!

yeah virus cinta is a good band very fresh.. I guess anugerah band has just lost one of its flavour..sigh..
back to rock maintain lagi i guess..
:roll:
congrats to the bands that got thru
HMMMM....you the best.....?

Actually the better talented bands are all pass by the judge in the Audition, This Anugerah competion is about Comercial values not about Talent. Comercial Value is nothing man without a good talent. It's just like having an expensive car but the driver can't drive it well, definitely not gonna make it even if the winner landed a recording contract. So in this competiton you can be sucky band on stage with all the fashion statement, but thru millions of smses you can be the winner. kakah.

guys

I missed the show yesterday and was told that the bands are all so much better than last week.Hope someone can post the vid in youtube.Which band had a flute player in it?Was it good?

Thanks

I missed the show yesterday and was told that the bands are all so much better than last week.Hope someone can post the vid in youtube.Which band had a flute player in it?Was it good?

Thanks

It is Silksutra who had the flute.. Very nice.. The song re-arrange by them. Very creative..

Bro Zam,

POWER lah.. you guys rock the house lah..No worries OK, will continue voting for PUTRA!

Actually the better talented bands are all pass by the judge in the Audition, This Anugerah competion is about Comercial values not about Talent. Comercial Value is nothing man without a good talent. It's just like having an expensive car but the driver can't drive it well, definitely not gonna make it even if the winner landed a recording contract. So in this competiton you can be sucky band on stage with all the fashion statement, but thru millions of smses you can be the winner. kakah.

yeah dude i must agree wif tat..
i suddenly feel that this anugerah band thingie is giving a bad impression of our musicianship to neighbouring countries.
yes, the sucky bands wif fashions might be winners but music wise-well we still got nothing to be proud of...
my point is> if they keep on voting those kind of bands, people overseas will think we suck.. and its our fault..
Then again wat the heck...
congrats to the bands tat got thru..
you the best...:???:

hi

It is Silksutra who had the flute.. Very nice.. The song re-arrange by them. Very creative..

Cool i got the chance to watch the episode at my friend's house.This week's band was GREAT.All of em..every band display speciality.Yup thanks for ur info,the band is Silksutra..the flute was nice..besides the vocal's mistakes,the song was well arranged!

hahaha...well..ppl i'm back...that's wat i tried to say all this while.....its such a waste of time ( Anugerah Band )....for those who do not know wat i'm trying to say...see previous comments..haha.......alot of sucky bands...but they still play....so do u think they play in the name of music?....surely u can feel that the music they project are juz for the glamour!!!....so bands that join Anugerah juz in it for the fame of performing on tv....no honesty....ok ppl...will be back soon...there's so many gd bands out there who didn't join...as they have the same thinking as i have....surely now....someone agree with me rite?..haha

hahaha...well..ppl i'm back...that's wat i tried to say all this while.....its such a waste of time ( Anugerah Band )....for those who do not know wat i'm trying to say...see previous comments..haha.......alot of sucky bands...but they still play....so do u think they play in the name of music?....surely u can feel that the music they project are juz for the glamour!!!....so bands that join Anugerah juz in it for the fame of performing on tv....no honesty....ok ppl...will be back soon...there's so many gd bands out there who didn't join...as they have the same thinking as i have....surely now....someone agree with me rite?..haha

I seriously think that ur point o views is very accurate just like ur knowledege in playing.What instrument do u play joi?Maybe i might need ur expert and valuable coaching in music and band performances.Do you mind to join a band?We are not good BUT willing to LEARN from u,MASTER!

r3

Hello all....
watever the comments maybe, just sit back and enjoy the show. if u feel like SMSing, u do it, if u think its just a waste of ur cents, dont do it la. At the end of the day its just TV Entertaintment.

my point is> if they keep on voting those kind of bands, people overseas will think we suck.. and its our fault..

when it comes to competitions on TV, there would definitely be commercial elements, we have looks & being fashionable in this department & it does nothing to talent. when edward van halen first appeared on the scene, he had only jeans, t-shirt & a pair of converse shoes to showcase but his talent got him through, nothing else matters.

reading between the lines, the more talented individuals need not go through a competition phase to be where they are today but air-time exposure helps.

van-halen-160.jpeg

when it comes to competitions on TV, there would definitely be commercial elements, we have looks & being fashionable in this department & it does nothing to talent. when edward van halen first appeared on the scene, he had only jeans, t-shirt & a pair of converse shoes to showcase but his talent got him through, nothing else matters.

reading between the lines, the more talented individuals need not go through a competition phase to be where they are today but air-time exposure helps.

You got the point there, it's all about talent.

And today anugerah, Only X-TECH can make it music and vocals good, the rest, I'm sorry, need more practice and like I said all the vocals sux.

anyone noticed how jatt ali always makes the wrong comments. he keeps saying the bad things are good and the good things are bad

wow! x-tech definitely kicked a** tonight. They are by far the best out of today's 5. with fatskunks coming in close.

but what zoul said make alotta sense "sometimes listeners only want what sounds good"

so far the other bands, for all their fashion, showmanship, and technical skills did not sound tight and were off key at times. only x-tech got their act together.

I hope the other bands can live up to the expectations, they definitely got the potential.

Back