1st song ever u completed

so that means we all have to learn 1 song from : Country, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Blues, Classical , Folk, Metal and erm, lets see what else...

BlackMoo said:
so that means we all have to learn 1 song from : Country, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Blues, Classical , Folk, Metal and erm, lets see what else...

Try techno :twisted:

You pull it off to the same kinda tone and i say you're damned good.

Praetorian said:
My first song learnt, never completed... cant remember which came first. Either Love Song by Tesla, or *gasp* The Hell Song by Sum 41.

:smt109 Hi-five man! I think Love Song was probably the first song I learnt during my secondary school days! I went to learn both guitar parts so that I can bring my guitar to school and 'harmonize' with another friend (who only knows how to play the main part) for that song :p

man, I still play it every now and then when I'm bored *lol*

BTW, did you manage to listen to the live version on their 'Five man acoustical jam' live album? Fantastic man!

Mr_KeyboardMan said:
hmmm ... my first ever completed song would be **reminiscing**

Mary Had a Little Lamb :oops:

I think i was 7 back then

Actually come to think of it, the first song i completed was on piano as well. But i can't remember what lol. One of those grade 1 stuff. Wayyyyyy back.

Elias said:
man, I still play it every now and then when I'm bored *lol*

No shit! hahahahahaahah!!!!

Whenever I pick up an acoustic, thats usually the first song from my fingers. That, or Tears in Heaven, though for Tears in Heaven i can only play like... the first ten seconds.

HAhahahahahahah

first song.. sweet child o mine.. didnt record down though..

first yngwie song(muehe extra)... hangar 18 area 51 and viking.. both recorded on the same day so i guess both were the first

mi first song ever dat i completed, but never completely played, that i can only remember half the chords was john mayer's no such thing, damn the chords were damn hard to hold

Mr_KeyboardMan said:
hmmm ... my first ever completed song would be **reminiscing**

Mary Had a Little Lamb :oops:

I think i was 7 back then

ermmm...I don't suppose it's the Stevie Ray Vaughn version you're talking about? :lol: If really, then :prayer: *lol*

Haha... my first song ever completed was during guitar class... Sunshine of your love by Cream :roll:

Elias said:
ermmm...I don't suppose it's the Stevie Ray Vaughn version you're talking about? :lol: If really, then :prayer: *lol*

Ha ha ha it cant be ... it's just the super simple mary had a little lamb ... It was on the yamaha's grade 1 book

One of the chinese songs from an old TV series - played on my toy piano when I was 3. Shocked my mom that she signed me up for Yamaha classes that year!

On the guitar - Romance D'amour.

Back