Who do you think will win the World Cup?

Who will win the World Cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Italy

• Argentina

• France

• Germany

• One of the underdog teams (i.e. Australia, Ivory Coast, etc.)

• Any other team

• Total voters
hmm. i am a liverpool supporter so i support gerrard carra and crouch so i support england. but i just cant see them taking the world title this year.
reason because england's best player, in my opinion gerrard, has no more gas left. he played from july and never had a break. injury free season. he played like 50 over games. thats insane. england also have rooney sitting out. who cares if he can kick a ball now. the verdict is he's injured and will not be at the top of his game. lampard seem to be england's only hope. but he has been firing blanks in international games lately, apart from the goal against jamaica.in defence, world class with names like rio ferdinand and terry. but i tink ferdinand may screw it for england. robinson is good but not perfect with shot from distance. and owen is not match fit too.
so many flaws. however i hope i'll see crouch dance in 7 different matches starting with paraguay. haha. all the way england. but i still feel england cant win it.

spain will because they have alonso garcia and reina.
haha. liverpool all the way. title next season.

ynwa !!!

*clap clap clapclapclap clapclap clapclap* ENGLAND!!!

i can't believe i'm going to miss england's first world cup match man.... have to perform at pop village at popagenda..... :roll:

Iran is a good team, you idiots have no idea what you're talking bout. They could trash singapore's ass with their eyes closed. World cup 98, anyone forgot how Iran won USA ... That was an awesome match ...

I may be dreaming but i hope argentina wins... They won it with Maradona B4, now in this team they got more than 1 Maradona hehe... Messi, Aimar, Riquelme, Saviola, Tevez, all at some point were called the new marandona. So, i guess a team with so many maradona shld win rite?

Anyway, i hope aimar gets more playing time.

England? haiz, disappointment i feel, crouch looks like a stick insect man. Quote Van Basten when he left out many big players, Im looking for great players, not great names.

Your disappointed that crouch looks like a stick insect? Yeah, i can see how that could be really disappointing to some people...

detroit_red said:
World cup 98, anyone forgot how Iran won USA ... That was an awesome match ...

Well, like you said...that was in '98...now it's 2006...they're much more worried about their nuclear than football...

noooooooooooooooo! italy's gonna win the world cup! it's a f**kin conspiracy!!!

Back