Who do you think will win the World Cup?

Who will win the World Cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Italy

• Argentina

• France

• Germany

• One of the underdog teams (i.e. Australia, Ivory Coast, etc.)

• Any other team

• Total voters

imcorn

Hey guys, since the World Cup is so nearby, its time for us to speculate who will win the World Cup!

I personally support England and thought they had a good chance until Rooney's injury.. looks like Chelsea will be hated by all England fans from now on if Rooney doesn't recover on time.. especially Paulo Ferreira.. :twisted:

Any other soccer fans out there who wanna plug for your favourite national side?

this is dumb, we all know who will win.

topic of thread should be, who do you all WANT to see win the world cup?

nak... the ball is round.... it takes a second to score a goal..... i DON"T know who will win.....

imcorn said:
I personally support England and thought they had a good chance until Rooney's injury.. looks like Chelsea will be hated by all England fans from now on if Rooney doesn't recover on time.. especially Paulo Ferreira.. :twisted:

Hahah yeah I was actually rooting for England, but with Rooney's injury I doubt they can make a serious challenge. Rooney will be sorely missed with his consistent contributions as we've all seen at club level. Anyway, it's a good thing too.. at least Rooney will be well-rested for next season. Other England forwards have yet to prove themselves on a consistent basis and with Owen just recovering from an injury, I fear for England's world cup campaigne. Well, I still hope they prove me wrong. :wink:

my vote - Brazil (Ronaldinho, Adriano, Kaka and more).

Oi bloody hell, where's Spain!?! Ah dopey, I just don't wanna put any high hopes on any country. I mean just look at Chelsea and Manchester United's game yesterday. Maybe it's just me but I have a feeling that many people actually thought Manchester United was gonna give Chelsea a hell of a trashing. But it was the other way round.

Same thing happened to France and Brazil in a "previous world cup". But the talents for this year's world cup are pretty awesome. Support local scene!

Quote wyldeboon:

true... england dun have it yet la...
i'll put my $ on argentina

Hmm... though I don't support England, they still have a good team la, Terry, Gerrard, Lampard, Ferdinand(?) just to mention a few. Im not too sure if there's any major changes in argentina's team, but remember copa america? Argentina's first team lost to Brazil's 2nd strings! Haha, then again, this is football! Just enjoy the beautiful game!

hi all,

neither am i an england hater, but judging frm last nite match - chelsea vs mufc, rooney had a bad injury on his toe (which might rule him out of WC) & poor defending by rio ferdinand that drew the goal deficit wider.

england might need to put in extra effort since its group consist of paraguay, sweden & trinidad & tobago.

i hope argentina & netherland will emerge as top 2 frm their group.

Back