The Bass Picture Gallery

As promised! Meet my baby! I'm no slapper but I love the tone!

dsc85993pf.jpg

And some time ago, with a Lakland 55-94 on loan from a friend:

202302171817411la.jpg

Next on shopping list = '51 Reissue Pbass! :D

Anyway supremelywhite: Marcus Miller will be a better bassist than you will ever be, and he's BLACK! \m/

Thats one of the 2 basses any Jazz Aficionados would ever need - that and a 62 jazz bass. Very nice dude :)
Do post some sound clips on the other thread sometime!

amnesiac,

Why are you all quiet now? Where are you? Scared? Don't be such a chicken shit. Awww run back to your mom and hide behind her fat ass. Come on now, you want a piece of me you chink?? :twisted:

White, can you take your inflamatory comments elsewhere? I think its really rude and extremely uncouth of you to diss other people like that. No doubt you may say that you have freedom of speech and such, but please do respect other people in what you say. There is a difference between being straightforward and being downright rude. I respect straightforward, i abhor rudeness, so please, take your comments elsewhere if you've got nothing good to say.

superkicky said:
As promised! Meet my baby! I'm no slapper but I love the tone!

i like the nice green covers. as in the sheets. haha. groovy green man. MAKE ME A BASS THAT COLOUR AND ITS SWEET!

the marcus miller bass is sweet man, that was like my first love, till i bought my musicman SR5. hahaha...

nothing much, just my noobie Cort GB44 first bass! finally got it after saving for tons. :D :D

EDIT: btw, tt guy in rottenramone's 2nd pic has a extremely cool bass! and he looks real cool 8)

Back