The Bass Picture Gallery

aiseh, too many idols to list down lahh!!

n i was lucky to get the bass oso..

aniway, wats more fun than being an intoxicated rock bassist onstage?
LOL!! just whack oni lah!!

i dun wannna sound like a broken record, but my band skyjuice will be playing at historia world music bar on the 5th oct: 8pm.. catch us there, hehe!!

supremelywhite said:
amnesiac said:
Showed it off just now, but I don't mind doing it again :p My 2nd wife..she's japanese, haha..

fjbs.jpg

amnesiac,

I think you are lying and do not own this bass. This ain't in production no more and almost impossible to find, and you say you recently bought one? Who is so dumb as to let go of a bass like that? Stop saying you own this bass before you get pwned. The rest of you, stop showing off your gears too, you niggas. White! :smt098

... no comment lor. say what u want, but save your racist comments to yourself. oh well..

Awww what's the matter? At a lost for words? Geez, now there's not 1 but 2 poseurs. 1 poseur duff mckagan and a poseur billy sheehan. What can be worse than that? Nah I ain't racist, just that I think whites are supreme! :smt098

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

aiyoh....this is s`pore lah dugong!!!.......

wat`s up with u white boy????

no one cares abt ur comments here.....try sum other places lah....go to peninsula hotel...or forum shopping centre.....say these stuffs to all the skins...i`m sure they`ll b very happy to entertain u......N WHOOP UR WHITE ASS!!!! :lol: :lol:

hey...ho let`s go!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAAAA.....HA.HA.HA........ :lol: :lol:

Yup built in chorus, really lush and great reponse even from the E string. That's why I also use a Danelectro Cool Cat chorus for my Charvel as well. 18V is a biatch but so worth it.

Back