Big ass pedal clearout

vern

Dear Softies, it's pedal clearout time!

All pedals come with all the boxes/manuals/plastic bags/bits of paper/stickers (basically everything the pedal came with) except where indicated. Some of them have 3M Dual Lock velcro on the base - I did not remove it for the sale because you might want it on there for pedalboard mounting, but it is easily removed. In these instances, I have indicated it below.

Attention Big Spenders
If you buy all of them together off me as a lot I will give 20% off the total, so$2045 * 0.8 = $1636. I’ll call it a round $1600 because it will save me a bunch of hassle. You could probably resell them and make a tidy profit if you can be bothered - so if you have an entrepreneurial streak this could be the kickstart to your self-made millions you always dreamed of. But you better call fast as I expect to start getting inquiries within the hour.

Farrer Road/Holland V area. I can deal at MRT station.

SMS/Whatsapp 97471708.

No trades. None. Nada. Thank you

P.S. If you buy these pedals, you will become as good as Steve Vai - honest!

I did not take individual pictures because there are too many and there is a 10 pic limit per post (not to mention I am breaking rules by posting multiple items which is really bad as a former Mod [Sorry James!]) so there are a couple of group shots instead. If you look closely you can see some of them mating. I ordered them from top left in order listed below.

image-png-32.jpeg

EHX Holy Grail Nano reverb $180
Condition: 10/10 Excellent (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed)
It causes the sounds of reverberation. Imagine you are in a big church. Now imagine that there isn’t someone talking about Jesus constantly. That’s what reverd sounds like. I have nothing else witty or imaginative to say about this except that I think Mike of EHX would make a great Santa impersonator during the holiday season.

Xotic BB Preamp $200
Condition: 9.5/10 Excellent (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed) The one Andy Timmons uses apparently. I never use it because I don’t have lovely blonde hair like him - plus, I sold my Boogie Lonestar. If you are the one who bought my Lonestar, maybe you want to buy this? Sorry, I lost your number.

Myth FX Infinium Delay Pedal $200
Condition: 10/10 Mint/good as new
This is kind of rare I think. Check it out if you are a collector because I think this pedal is the star of the show - all the rest I think are pretty common. I recommend you read up on it http://www.mythfx.com/infinium.htm

Tech 21 SansAmp GT-2 $185
condition: 10/10 Mint/good as new
This pedal has never been used.
The tin box it came in is bent. All the boxes were bent in the store I bought it from. The boxes of all the other Tech21 boxes were bent and dented too. Perhaps it is a design feature. The box would make a good small box for a young child’s bento lunch, or, for holding up to 8-10 Mrs Fields cookies and it could keep them fresh for up to an hour.

Fulltone OCD (V3 I think $150
Condition: 9.5/10 Excellent (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed).
The quintessential boutique overrated tube-screamer-based overdrive, but I am sure others can hear its superiority. I cannot. $150 is cheap. I urge you to buy it, listen to it, and convince yourself it’s amazing, because you have better ears. When we meet to do the deal over the barrier at the MRT station, I will want to look at your ears. Do not feel self conscious about it - I want to see what good ears look like. May I touch them?

EHX Memory Toy $130
Condition: 10/10 Excellent (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed)
I have too many delays. This one can go. Nice and compact, sounds good, mod function. Do not be deterred by the fact that it is called ‘toy’. It is not a toy. It’s a weapon. A playful weapon of echoing and delaying and deferring sound for playing with. In other words, a toy.

Ibanez TS9DX - Turbo Tube Screamer $130
condition: 10/10 Mint/good as new
This pedal has never been used. I don’t even know why I bought it. I really don’t like the box it came in - it’s one of the worst and flimsiest I’ve ever seen. Its designer should be ashamed to call himself a cardboard engineer, which, allegedly is a real job title (although I couldn’t find the average salaries on Glassdoor.com).

Carl Martin Single Channel Plexitone $110
Condition: 10/10 mint/good as new.
Nice muscular overdrive tone, as good as (but cheaper and more compact) than its big brother. Not as muscular as The Mountain in Game Of Thrones, but it’s gold in color whereas he is kind of beige. Everyone knows which is better.

Boss OC-3 Super Octave (no box) $100
Condition: 7/10 - some minor scratches. This pedal has NO BOX OR OTHER STUFF - PEDAL ONLY.
Given to me by a friend who later moved to Germany and is uncontactable. I don’t want it because I think Octave sounds crud. I read a funny Tweet about Germans the other day it went like this: “Talking about the American Dream in class and the prof asked the one German kid if they had a German dream. He responded, ‘We did, but no one liked it.’” Who says they have no sense of humour?

Barber Dirty Bomb $100
Condition: 8/10 Very good (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed)
Super high gain pedal. This is an absolute monster. But it’s too monstrous for me. I get scared easily and don’t own many pairs of underwear. My parole officer can attest to this.

Modtone MT-AD Vintage Analog Delay $95
Condition: 9.5/10 Excellent (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed)
This is a great sounding delay which I would put up there with the best, but now I have a Boss DM-2W as well as an original DM-2 so I don’t really need this. I’m not boasting, I’m just saying I have one and it’s likely you haven’t.

Hotone Komp Opto Compressor SGD $95
Condition: 10 - mint/good as new.
I decided I am not a compressor guy, so this is just sitting in the cupboard. I used it for about 5 minutes. Actually it was 10 minutes, but I compressed it by 50%. That’s how good this is.

TC Electronic Polytune Mini (white) $90
Condition: 10 - mint/good as new.
This pedal has never been used. Be in tune - don’t suck like Courtney Love. http://trendinghot.tv/courtney-love...d-isolated-vocals-guitar-holy-cow-hear-awful/

Boss OD-3 Overdrive $90
Condition: 10/10 Mint/good as new (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed)
Not enough gain for me, but some people love it. It’s orange though which might be why I bought it, so I could feel like I was wandering down the citrus-scented avenues of Sevilla. The DS-1 is more orange though (oranger?) and nothing rhymes with orange.

One Control Mesquite Blender (Red) $80
Condition: 8/10 Excellent. Minor scuff mark on base. Has 3M Dual Lock on base.
Useful to have to blend levels of different pedals, but I got another one. You can add this to barbecue coals to get a nice smoked flavour on your steak I believe. Also works with sausages or chicken wings.

Guyatone MC-3 Micro Chorus $60
Condition: 6/10 Surface scratches/minor chips. Has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed.
Swirly chorus good for playing intro to Come As You Are. Sounds amazing when playing the F#m7b5#11 chord in arpeggiated fashion. If you buy this, I will teach you that chord and then girls will throw their underwear at you (or boys, depending upon your gender). I once played this chord while performing at Madison Square Garden and a giant bra hit me and broke my G-string. You must promise not to teach anyone else this chord though (unless you go on to sell them this pedal).

Digitech Death Metal $50
Condition: 8/10 minor surface wear on the rubber tread.
DDDDDDDDIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Good for scaring rodents away.

Back