Liverpool FC Thread

^Hmph well Daniel Agger has now come out to say that apparently Uncle Roy likes playing high balls from the back..............sure boh?

I mean when compared to Rafael Benitez, where almost everything is high ball, I almost thought I was watching the sky rather than the field.

i watched the Livepool defeat (by Blackpool), the team's playing style reflected Man U's performance last night- nobody dared to shoot at goal. everyone waited for a clear opportunity as if this is the only way to score.

I watched that debacle too. So agitated that i literally couldn't sleep and became a zombie in school today. It really pissed me off, seeing the team
SO insipid in the first half. The second half was much better, but we couldn't even equalise. The Liverpool of old would've blasted Blackpool to hell, we really didn't take our chances. Have to give a lot of credit to Blackpo though, they really played their game and got a superb result. Now, if only Holloway would come to Anfield.

I feel that Hodgson is being waaay to cautious, and is playing the wrong players in the wrong places. Poulsen does not deserve a starting berth, he can't tackle, can't run, can't pass and can't shoot. Liverpool were so much better when he went off. I also watched the match in midweek when Hodgson let Torres play the full 90 when it was clear he was completely off the pace, and also that Ngog has a goos scoring record in Europe. I'm really beginning to question Hodgson's decisions now.

Liverpool FC......SOLD!

Liverpool is SOLD. Hopefully a better future ahead....

Liverpool Red Sox....YNWA.

Last edited:
^^^Yeah man. Apparently, the owner of the Red Sox upgrades their stadium every YEAR. I'm rubbing my hands in anticipation hahaha. Let's just hope he doesn't turn into another greedy bastard.

Gambeteh Liverpool, hope you find yourself in good hands. But on the other hand, lets not get our hopes up, the deal isn't done.

Ok....court's decision is out. Tom & Jerry just lost 144m quid + payment for all legal fees. Retribution. :p

86af44e132.jpg

And they can cry wee wee all the way to Texas.

I hope Peter Lim wins the bid. Then, Liverpool might actually come here again lol. And on the surface, it looks the better bid. Good publicity for him here too, before this i would've been like 'who the hell is this guy?'

come to think of it, Mr. Lim could have bought Chelsea/ Man City as easily- but he didn't... for the 'pool deal to go through, Mr. Lim needs to do the Man U disassociation first, he he...

Latest: Sale put on hold for now. Apparently, the 2 stinking maggots went to a Texan court (their kaki nang) to try and stop the sale. But then their court ruling may be invalid and have no pah-keh in UK. We just have to wait and see.

Anyway, now that the Chilean miners have been rescued, it's time to stuff that big fat ass Hicks and Gillette into the mining shaft to plug the hole. And then seal it permanently.

The 2 leeches are unbelievably greedy and shameless. They have sucked the club dry, turned it into a mess, and now want to make life difficult for everyone by refusing to go away...for the sake of profit. Anyway, these 2 cockroaches will suffer retribution. And hell awaits them.

Latest:

UK high court has dismissed the injunction of sales from the Texas court. Boh pah-keh they said. The sales to NESV is nearly there. Ah Lim pulled out already. So all fingers crossed. I suspect dumb & dumber will try to pull another stunt to prevent the sale.

on the legal front, referring to an American court when the case jurisdiction is clearly British, reflects some desperation.

Latest posts

Back