How did you find out abt this website?

I think I had a question and was surfing the web and found the answer on soft from somebody's posts. Forgot what my question was already....

Hey james, after speaeking with you that day, haha it really made me wonder how i stumbled upon this site.

I think I was trying to surf around to find more stuff about local music, it was either double yellow line, aging youth or the suns website that linked me to this great place. :)

Tried every means and ways to find a good forum where all music lovers can get together and talk about music , all the time the searches were useless .

And today , I got lucky :D ( google, google )

Word of mouth, from a friend to 10 friends and 10 to 100 and so on!! ... and soon ... all musician in singapore knws about tis site!! haha keep this site rocking!! Love it!!:-D

Searched for perfect pitching but unable to read music... realised the community is local, so tried being adventurous to see if I could get a keyboard from the buy sell section and I got it! :D

Love this place!!

<3

i was searching for a guitar for sale at yahoo.
stumbled on this webby. how nice...

yay. i like soft. i feel so happy.

i've been playing guitar for afew years and only stumbled on this site recently. how i wished i knew this website earlier!

a friend of mine introduced this site to me. he said here can gain a bit more publicity for the band and can find competition and gigs. wah good sia

knew this site thru a friend of mine in school. he would log on to the site during computer lab lessons and i did the same.

Back