How did you find out abt this website?

I was trying to see from my statistics and see what the hell was my very first post in Soft was, but it only goes from 1 - 500 and I have over 700+ posts..

:(

Hi James,
I get to know of your website tru the friday nite jam at the (spore art cafe) open mic..
its no longer run by the good manager of the spore art cafe who kindly made friday nite jam open mic possible,
Hope you can run a similiar programme for the youth to have a venue to mingle showcase their musical talents.

Was looking for a 2nd hand guitar, brought me here, that was before this website underwent a "make-over", i think those "old-timer-softies" will know.....hahahah...

I just signed up, intro'd by my working fellow. when i said i want to find a jamming friend in singapore. because here in batam, i don't have one. i'm more familiar with singapore since i studied there. hoho.. i hope i got 1 band :)

Dear all

Just wanna know how did you learnt about soft.com.sg ?

Was it through friends, other websites or from a Search?

James 8)

Although I've just signed up, I discovered SOFT many years ago - sometime around my poly days I think. Used to hang around Audioreload, but the site was like dying, so one fine day I did a search engine run (forgot what I typed) and up came SOFT!

Hmmm my purpose that time was just to find jamming studios, lol.

Back