How did you find out abt this website?

Ditto. I registered cos' it's a home site. I have an account with a foreign composing site but I rarely visit cos' it's very foreign to me tho' the users are very warm.

I only came here last Friday but I already can't remember how I got here.. :oops: I think it should be Yahoo! search for keyboards :wink:

I kinda stumbled onto SOFT when i was looking at Luther ads. ROCK ON SOFT!!!!!!!!!! Cheers to James. May this site grow from strength to strength and spread musical knowledge to all who want to know in Singapore!

Googled "Singapore Music"

A friend is going home to Singapore for a couple of weeks and offered to pick up a sound card, mixer or software for my fledgling DAW before she returns to Australia for the commencement of term 1. I need to do some looking around and work out what's worth hunting down so I can let her know where to go.

I was doing my thing at a public toilet and saw something being scribbled on the door , "Local music scene at http://www.soft.com.sg"

when was it? coz someone told me about it too. i got them to clean it away already. just wanna confirm if it is the same case.

I cant remember when, it was few months back before I registered here. I kinda like it here. Its very homely :wink:

yo

took me along time to figure out i had to add - .sg - at the end of the URL cus everyone kept saying, go soft.com, go soft.com, and it never came up!!!!!!!!!! anywaes, im here no and its cool man.

my older brother nitrovo was a member first so i knew about soft for a while and then there was the news about SLAYERR!! so i would just watch the slayer concert thread and then decided to become a member to discuss the slayer concert

soft, why ask them to clean away? Free advert for you man!

anyway, word of mouth by friends. "eh eh this local website for muscians lei, soft.com lor". yeah

don't clean away soft will get into trouble sial haha.. i got to know about this forum from my friends.

i tumbled here. Actually i got to know it at sweelee. Signed up. Didn't post anything. Just read around about stuff. Found it boring at that time. Didn't sign in for a 1000000000 years. Decided to come back and set up a new account cause i forgot my other user and pass...

Someone posted the website at Ultimate-guitar.com as one of their favs or something. Came here and got addicted. Didn't even know music websites such as this existed for Singaporeans lol.

A friend told me..
Managed to get quality advice and help here.. As compared to foreign forums..
Awesome place.. If not for soft i'd still be stuck with my davis starter set!

Back