How did you find out abt this website?

knew abt this site when someone told me abt the Paul Gilbert video interview u did way back in 2001 or 2002. never actually joined as i have not got a www account till recently. been checking this site on and off in my workplace too!

I found this site thru my late neighbour, and i tot it looked cool....so i sneaked into his comp and found the url to this 'soft' webby. :twisted:

I can't remember for mine. I had the account for sometime which I do not know when. After I came back from UK couple mths back, I started getting back into my guitar. (din left for UK though)

I tink I got it thru search cos I can't really find any guitar forum in SG then...

My friend gave me the link to soft's photoalbum for the Slipknot gig, somehow I stumbled upon the forum.

we are having quite alot of new members signing up! that's great news.

just wondering how did you find out about this little website? :wink:

i learn abt this website after dream theater concert and some other friends telling me inside got dream theater pics! lol... :lol:

soft said:
just wondering how did you find out about this little website? :wink:

found out about soft through you James, back in late 2000. been busy with music/travelling for a few years, [totally forgot old acct details too] restarted this acct since :D

My discovery is rather unbelievable. I remember searching for "second-hand double basses Singapore" (or something related) on google and somehow, I got soft. Haha.

Double basses aren't exactly related to this website. That's the weird part.

But whatever, this website has a coolness percentage of 101%.
:)

yes for real :)
i think, they said smth. bout this web.
if we wna buy 2nd-handed instruments/check out local bands.
the forum, come t soft.com.sg! check the mag out.
darn i left th mag in school.

I was looking through specs of synthesizers, click here and there, somehow or rather I ended up here. And oh boy, how impressed I am when it says "It's Music in Singapore"

Sidenote; Even the DJ forum and Producer forum has such a thread, how we found it. Seems like this is a "must-have" thread in every forum. :lol:

DD

"music in sg" brought me to this resourceful webby ! :)
This forum really has lots of infomation about music and stuff and ..and.. and... (too much)

Back