Epl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
premiership standings? ohhh... so its like, Spurs who? spurs that is on top of arsenal by 4, 5 points in how many donkey years? ohhh.. ok.. i remembered. thanks for the reminder.. now i know.. :lol:

knucklehead said:
whoa~ 41 eyys. that's old..but my dad's way older than you by err 16 years. hahahaha

:lol: nah...I can still rock & roll with numerous gigs :rock: , play football, :fball: slog like a slave at work :smt013 , have quality family tyme..etc.. :smt057 there's a saying...You're only as old as you feel... :supz:

whoa.. u must have a HYPERACTIVE KID in you eyy fgl! hahahahahahhaha

RAWK ON MISTER!

eh at least you're not a snob, unlike that gemukkecik guy... hohoho

RAWK ON AGAIN. hahahahaha

Nope, I'm not a spurs fan.
I just find it funny that your north london neighbours are on top of you guys and you're still boasting. :lol:

knucklehead said:
whoa.. u must have a HYPERACTIVE KID in you eyy fgl! hahahahahahhaha

RAWK ON MISTER!

eh at least you're not a snob, unlike that gemukkecik guy... hohoho

RAWK ON AGAIN. hahahahaha

who U talkin abt gemuk kechik guy? I feel like Spurs keeper - ar Catch no ball..leh :lol:

wangdexian said:
Nope, I'm not a spurs fan.
I just find it funny that your north london neighbours are on top of you guys and you're still boasting. :lol:

uh...we were not boasting..just pointing out the honest to goodness facts until some one pointed out and coughed about the the current temporary league tables... :?

I heard a great spurs joke: How many spurs players does it take to change a lightbulb? Answer: None, they all like living in the shadows - of their north London neighbours.... :lol: 8)

fgl > hmm..check out the punkrocker/ metalhead thread thingy..the album.. read his english.. haha.. i talk rubbish lah yesterday thats why catch no ball... got 2 ball oreadi still wanna catch ball ah..siao .. haaha juz kidding sir

knucklehead, I thought you were a boy...then I thought you were a girl...then now you're saying you have 2 balls? The upper or lower one?

LOL
okay i'll make it CLEAR..
hahahahahhahahahahhaha

fgl got 2 balls oreadi rite, den he still wanna catch balls for wat...
hahahahaahahaha

sheesh.
i'm a girl.
which ball. u decide.
haha
ouhhh my goodness.... tsktsk
hahaha

knucklehead said:
LOL
hahahahahhahahahahhaha

hahahahaahahaha

sheesh.
i'm a girl.
which ball. u decide.
haha
hahaha

hey heyhey..I dun mind catch YOUR balls leh... 8O

Vanpersie.gif

a picture says a thousand words...this about sums up arseanal's season.

talk about catch no ball.....

NAYIM FROM THE HALFWAY LINE.....

knucklehead said:
LOL
hahahahahhahahahahhaha

hahahahaahahaha

sheesh.
i'm a girl.
which ball. u decide.
haha
hahaha

Orh...now that you've say it...it's obvious that 2 location of the 2 balls are below!

Lol...the Van Persie miss looks a little theatrical...XD

unsane said:
Vanpersie.gif

a picture says a thousand words...this about sums up arseanal's season.

talk about catch no ball.....

NAYIM FROM THE HALFWAY LINE.....

He's knows he just missed the ball so why not a little acting. Man that is freaking hilarious. :lol:

knucklehead said:
ohh..he actually MISSED the ball?

and my 2 balls are up there.
not down there.
hahahaahhahahhaha

Which professional footballer would want to kick and miss the ball on purpose? Unless he was doing a fancy trick. For Van Persie, that's not a trick. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back