Epl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry lah forgot.
i dont really favour barca thats why. =p

woohoo. today... WHO's gonna win ayy?
wahpiang..girl talk about football. i like so extra like that.

alamak sembawang. tawan sripan lah eh!

Eboue of Arsenal was damn good! Thats a great buy by wenger.

btw, the pre-world cup injuries eg totti and smith is rather freaky.

King Henry does it again.. watching the match at 4am in my room alone and shouting like crazy when Henry scores was such a satisfying feeling. haahaa! Arsenal Forever! :lol:

wei why change my subject title?

wangdexian said:
Overtake Spurs, before talking.
Tottenham might justl make you people eat your words. :oops:

Have been better performers in the EPL, domestic cups & CL as compared to Spurs, I think our North London neighbours have a long way to go before emulating the Arsenal, not the otherway around....

As for AFC for CL this year? To be realistic...hard ...so I'm just enjoying it while I can...

8)

DarknessFury said:
Wow...1979...you must be one heck of an old man...considering that I was even born until 9 years later...

Real just couldn't get the ball in to the box...and even if it did, the ARSEnal players just whacked the ball away. Even after Raul came on, he didn't make any impact...I just felt that Real should have taken off Ronaldo instead of Robinho...Ronaldo was just walking around.

Dats right...I'm 41 and yr 18....technically I'm old enuff 2b yr dad or uncle..

Anyway pity that MAN_Ure didnt make it to the last 16 this yr.... but I'm sure they'll live up to trheir usual high standards next year...

whoa~ 41 eyys. that's old..but my dad's way older than you by err 16 years. hahahaha

now boro had beaten chelSKI, barca ...which team's next to defeat chelsea? hahas

arghhhhh...liverpool lost to benfica.... tsk. daing...

Er, there's still a 2nd leg for Barca - Chelski, so it's a half beaten Chelski. Man United's beaten Chelski this season to.

Liverpool is just like ARSEnal. No Gerrard, Liverpool's crap. Well, almost.

wangdexian said:
Overtake Spurs, before talking.
Tottenham might justl make you people eat your words. :oops:

Spurs who?? what cup have they won? premiership?champions league? S-League? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back